tb4me

After that goal though,he held them in. Bad defense dosent mean bad goal tending.

Since when do you let a forward stand behind you, in front of your goalie? I see this all the time now. Before you would try to shove them out of the way. Do they call that interference now? A good smack on the top of the foot a few times worked for me. Just saying. That hurts like hell. :whistling:

That Karlson is one hell of a player.

Edited by Brian B

Thankfully the AS break gives us a break from all this. Time away is good LOL.

Is it possible to get the Leafs game via radio from Lake Nippissing area? I'll be in an on-ice cabin for 3 days Jan 27-29.

I got the Habs/Boston playoff games on a wind up radio in the middle of Algonquin last spring. It was touch n go but in the tent it worked the best. My guess is the tent poles helped.

In the past we used a long piece of speaker wire as an antenna n it worked very well.

Thankfully the AS break gives us a break from all this. Time away is good LOL.

Is it possible to get the Leafs game via radio from Lake Nippissing area? I'll be in an on-ice cabin for 3 days Jan 27-29.

Forget them for 3 days and enjoy your get away... :)

Edited by lookinforwalleye

I think the Leafs are trying to tank. Why else would you start Reimer? First goal was soft and the juicy rebound on the second goal was a classic Reimer rebound. Beirner has the rest of the week off why rest him last night. They didn't rest Anderson for Ottawa.

Karlson is one heck of a player.

Not often you see a dman with that stride and ability to dictate plays on offense.

Hes streaky too though, but id love em on my team.

Hes not on my team lol and that sucks. But man o man he reminds me of paul and bobby.

That kid has serious upside.

Shame he plays on ottawa. Imagine him on detroit????

Edited by manitoubass2

I think the Leafs are trying to tank. Why else would you start Reimer? First goal was soft and the juicy rebound on the second goal was a classic Reimer rebound. Beirner has the rest of the week off why rest him last night. They didn't rest Anderson for Ottawa.

Some may argue Reimer is the better?.I think either is a #1 goalie.They each do shine from time to time. When your facing so many shots on a average night,sure not hard to let a couple easy ones in.Last night being the exception..

Reimer shows up to play. Like I said. You cant fault him for poor defense.

Because he has very good career #`s against Ottawa and Bernier is close to a nervous breakdown... :rofl2:

Sorry guys but I just have zero confidence in Reimer. I like the guy and I think he got a raw deal after he carried the Leafs in the playoffs two years ago. He just isn't the goalie Bernier is on a good night. bernier has had a few less than stellar nights lately so I see starting Reimer as reasonable but most nights you won't win with Reimer. Reimer has good stats against Ottawa but he isn't the goalie he was two years ago.