tb4me

Winner :clapping:

Now now don't be too hard on Matt. Having had moved from Toronto to Vancouver I can attest to how hard it is to keep solid with your team. I mean all that's on the radio here is Canucks talk. I find myself becoming a fan of the Canucks and now hating the Leafs.........

NOT!!!!

I think Tampa is an overrated team that was there for the taking last night. They don't have much if you can keep Stamkos off the board. I have to give it to JVR for coming out like a man on a mission, now he just has to show that every game.

Palat and Johnson were Calder finalists

I think Tampa is an overrated team that was there for the taking last night. They don't have much if you can keep Stamkos off the board. I have to give it to JVR for coming out like a man on a mission, now he just has to show that every game.

If he showed that every game he would probably still be playing in Philly!!!

Solid win and glad to see them back in the winning circle. The team sure made a mistake with not sticking there sticks in the air thanking there fans after the game cause they should of known the media (not fans) would be all over that. I'm sure they wont be doing that again.

Winning circle?,I guess you have seen the merry go round ?lol. Detroit tomorrow, Can they repeat?,history says ?????????.Sure hope they can get something going.As Bill says,so hard being a leafs fan. Who knows which team will show up?

Solid win and glad to see them back in the winning circle. The team sure made a mistake with not sticking there sticks in the air thanking there fans after the game cause they should of known the media (not fans) would be all over that. I'm sure they wont be doing that again.

From what I've been reading they are changing things up, I don't think you'll see the salute at the end of the games anymore. I think it's silly anyhow.