tb4me

It's like two different people!!!

Matt #1- Sounds like a Homer Sens fan with the typical hate for the Leafs and phones into every post-game show.

Matt #2 - Sounds like an informed hockey fan with a valid argument who (I can't believe I am saying this) I actually agree with on some points!!!

It's a hockey miracle!

Matt 1 is around when Matt 2 can no longer handle the fact that Ottawa is going to miss the playoffs by 2 points.

Best news I heard today was about Pernell Karl. 4th time this year nailed for diving. Only a $3000 fine. Next time the coach gets fined as well. He's one hell of a hockey player no doubt, but unfortunately his character doesn't match. A little embellishment is one thing, but he actually dives. Pretty sad.

Cheers

Well if your counting at least get it right...fined 3 times....not a huge fan of Pernell`s and I do not want to make excuses for him but it is obvious that he is being watched very carefully you would think he would be aware of it and tone it down some what...

It is equally amazing that Brad " forward 1 1/2 somersault in the tuck position" Marchand has not been fined yet....did you see the highly technical dive he did against the Devils a little while ago makes PK look like a amateur...yet no fine!!!

Edited by lookinforwalleye

TSN just did a piece on the Laffs. Harachek called out the "stars" and singled them out for lack of effort and little or no work ethic. Of course fat boy danced around that and ho-hummed his way through that. "The +/- stat is very misleading". Yup, it's worse than than misleading. TSN focused on that issue too.

Not A leaf hater, I just can't stand lazy over paid self-entitled, wimpy pretenders and the lemmings that praise them.

Please don't trade magic hands Phil, I need another season of laughter next year.

For the Ottawa haters, at least they are giving it tier all, something the loafs simply refuse to do.

Love the Rapports and Blue Jays. Both teams give 100% all the time ALL the time.

If floater Phil had a heart like Kyle Lowery or Jose Bautista he'd be a Mario Lemieux on steroids.

Well if your counting at least get it right...fined 3 times....not a huge fan of Pernell`s and I do not want to make excuses for him but it is obvious that he is being watched very carefully you would think he would be aware of it and tone it down some what...

It is equally amazing that Brad " forward 1 1/2 somersault in the tuck position" Marchand has not been fined yet....did you see the highly technical dive he did against the Devils a little while ago makes PK look like a amateur...yet no fine!!!

I did get it right. It was four times. He got fined twice. The first two times were verbal warnings

You're certainly right about Marchand. He's good at it too.

Cheers

Couldnt agree more Muddler. Phil wants out of Toronto because this guy has never battled his way through anything in life. Its all been handed to him. Boston figured that out right off the bat!

Dan O.

Edited by Oggie

Easy does it, the guy did battle cancer.

Thought crossed my mind too...

As for the sens leafs game tonight I wouldn't count the leafs out already, they always seem to beat Ottawa when the senators could use a win. But who cares, the Habs are playing a good team playing for their playoff lives. Should be far more entertaining.

Easy does it, the guy did battle cancer.

"If floater Phil had a heart like Kyle Lowery or Jose Bautista he'd be a Mario Lemieux on steroids."

So did Mario Lemieux and he didn't mail it in .....ever.

Sens winning 2-0

Edited by muddler

I'm obviously not talking about "battling" in his personal life. His personal life isn't important to me and it's none of my business.

It's the effort on the ice I feel fans can comment on. Bill when have you seem him win or even try to win a puck battle. The American league call-ups are putting a much better effort than the guys on the first line. I'd sit the first line the rest of the season. I think the Leafs would too but they're afraid they'd really attract the League's wrath.

Couldnt agree more Muddler. Phil wants out of Toronto because this guy has never battled his way through anything in life. Its all been handed to him. Boston figured that out right off the bat!

Dan O.

Your above statement is contradictory...

You don't get to the NHL without working hard