FIFA World Cup

leaf4

I know not everyone likes soccer, but being the worlds most played game I know there's lots out there.

During World Cup time I bleed Oranje for The Netherlands!

Who are you cheering for?

ps that Netherlands win against Spain was a taste of sweet sweet redemption, hopefully Howard Webb doesn't ruin our chances for gold this time around.

Ukraine didn't make it. Usually root for Spain or Brazil. Spain were completely embarrassed today. Wasn't impressed by Brazils first game either. I think a team in South America will take it this year.

Edited by dan668

PS4 or xbox predicted a Brazil/Germany final.Germany wins.Wonder how many are betting on that prediction?.I took Germany lol.

Germany has a strong team. Im betting against, only because a few friends of mine are hardcore fans.

Germany has a strong team. Im betting against, only because a few friends of mine are hardcore fans.

It's funny ,they did the same game playoff or what you want to call it(simulation) last time.They predicted Spain,and guess who won.lol.I don't put a lot of faith in it,but it's something.And heck I don't know enough to pick a winner on my own anyway.Go Germany !!!!!!!!

Edited by davey buoy

Not the biggest footbol fan but I watch the big games, both club and international. At its best, it is great spectacle and I love it. At its worst, it is mind numbingly dull and frustrating with the diving, grimacing, writhing and atrocious calls.

ps that Netherlands win against Spain was a taste of sweet sweet redemption, hopefully Howard Webb doesn't ruin our chances for gold this time around.

3 years eleven month too late. Hup Holland Hup!

That one header by VanPersie will make the highlight reel for many years to come.

hoping they get they get a ton of rain then a major cold snap to freeze it, then they could play hockey and then I could care. I try every 4 years to get into it and I just do not get it. I find it just so boring. Also I only listen to AM radio and I watch way to many fishing shows so it is hard to bore me.

Lots of haters. Lol.

No better spectator sport in the whole world.

Fact

They're only armour; shin pads. Not even a cup. The boots are not leather but paper thin top to create barefoot feeling and better traction on the ball. Ankles and calves have only socks over them. Everyone uses METAL studs on the bottom of their boots. Obviously every match is going to have small injuries that the players are able to walk off. Kinda like a snapshot in the skate while blocking a shot.

The sport does have a problem with the Uber dramatic.

The World Cup has a problem with Officiating

The Italian team is the WORST lol