Rob Ford rehab. Whos paying for this

misfish

I dont live or pay taxes in the city of TO,BUT

Just heard he is headed to Chicago for his rehab. We dont have rehab here in Canada?

Does he think the media will not hunt him down south of the boarder? LMAO

I do hope him well, Only for his family.

Stand up guy.

Ya,when he,s sober.LOL

His brother Doug will pay the bill... just to continue looking like he has his brothers best interest in hand!

Ya Wayne,I always get a chuckle when his brother is always talking for him,but you dont hear from Rob his self.

I think his brother is a duch.

That said

he is rich by my standards

Ya,but yer living life,not killing yerself and family.

That's a stretch.

he's supporting the poor drug dealers, thats apart of his economic development plan lol. Anyhow i dont know the man nor do i live in toronto. I was being sarcastic. Maybe it started with buying illegal cigarettes??? I hear thats a gateway to the gangster life Edited by manitoubass2

done more for toronto than last 2 mayors combined.....not bad for a crackhead

he hasn't done anything lol, although he likes to claim otherwise

"saved the city a billion dollars!"

Edited by jbailey

Sad that anyone would even think that he would get re-elected, let alone actually voting for him.

Anyone who thinks he should be re-elected is setting a terrible example for our (your) kids. That is basically saying it is okay to repeatedly lie, openly associate with drug dealers, lie again, smoke crack, lie again, act like a buffoon (see his rants), lie again, have no respect to anyone (Flipping bird to another driver who caught him reading a paper while driving; whispering "b**ch" during a town hall that he hosted to a woman who presented opposing views; having enough to eat comment; and on and on) ....

Pathetic. And so sad. More so to those that still support him.

Brothers are so arrogant; believing they are above the law (even his sister is getting on that with her latest court appearance because she did not complete the community service time that she was sentenced to for stealing toothbrushes). That whole family is the same.

Hope Toronto gets some sense and pushes him out. All I know is that the voter turnout may set some records given how polarizing he is. Should be interesting and something the late night shows will have a field day with for some time to come.

Edited by fisher