Win A Free Fly In Trip With Me!- PAID AD

solopaddler

Thanks again everyone, and good luck to all!

Nice to see a contest like this!

BTW, who's the "One additional person in attendance"? Your body guard? :P

Good catch! It was originally going to be Aaron Shirley but OOD nixed that idea because of a conflict with their own Angler And Hunter Television.

Then the host of that show Mike Miller was going to join but sheduling wouldn't allow it.

Then they discussed Ray Blades joining me. Ray is the managing editor and an avid angler himself.

At this point it's not sure yet who'll join me. I dropped all the details for the contest in their lap on Monday and they've scrambled to get things up and running for the Sportsman's Show, with just this "one" detail not ironed out.

Rest assured whoever it is will be a welcome addition to the group.

Thanks again everyone, and good luck to all!

Good catch! It was originally going to be Aaron Shirley but OOD nixed that idea because of a conflict with their own Angler And Hunter Television.

Then the host of that show Mike Miller was going to join but sheduling wouldn't allow it.

Then they discussed Ray Blades joining me. Ray is the managing editor and an avid angler himself.

At this point it's not sure yet who'll join me. I dropped all the details for the contest in their lap on Monday and they've scrambled to get things up and running for the Sportsman's Show, with just this "one" detail not ironed out.

Rest assured whoever it is will be a welcome addition to the group.

If you have trouble finding someone, I guess ill volunteer to be the second guide.... :whistling:

it's in the fine print- it's the "doesn't shut-up, thunder snoring, annoying, nudist guy",

so don't bother entering

Gee guys, thanks for the heads-up! I guess I don't need to let my wife know that I'll be part of the group, since you already spoke to her about it, right Mike?

:D

p.-

Edited by Paulus

Gee guys, thanks for the heads-up! I guess I don't need to let my wife know that I'll be part of the group, since you already spoke to her about it, right Mike?

:D

p.-

Would love to have you along Paul (and that goes for every one of my OFC friends!)

The magazine will ultimately decide though.

Regarding the newfie sarcasm, you guys wouldn't believe how many people messaged me about the skill testing question LOL!

My first question was .... "Who is Mike Borger, and why would I want to go fishing with him?"

I don't consider myself new, care to fill me in?

Ignorant I'm sure, but honest none the less.

Can I take my Father or Son or Daughter?

Edited by Entropy

My first question was .... "Who is Mike Borger, and why would I want to go fishing with him?"

I guess you don't read many trips reports here :)

Quote from Misfish:

Gezz bro, I can't help you out, I was in the work force at age 15 :D

Good job the figures weren't any higher, had to take my socks off, good job I have all my toes and fingers. 10X2 =20-5=15

Make this homer feel good Mike, did I get-er right. :good::D

My Quote tab doesn't work???

Edited by Fish Farmer

There's probably many people who don't know who I am, although I'm somewhat surprised that a regular on this board wouldn't.

As far as why you'd want to fish with me at Anjigaming, I'm used to guiding people and think I have a pretty good rapport with most. I've been to this lake in September before and am 100% dialed in as to where the giant walleyes are. There are good numbers of 10lb plus trophies in this lake. I would certainly do my best to make sure the trip is a success for everyone involved.

As per the rules laid out by OOD you can bring anyone you like as long as they're an Ontario resident and age of majority.

Cheers