Xmas morn !!!! Lets see all the new stuff !!!!

fishindevil

Received a bunch of stuff to start off my musky arsenal! Although I did get this which I'll end up exchanging for a lower gear ratio

9222EA43-CDF4-43DD-A82C-FD9ACD6E1534.jpg

If you are worried about it for big blades i would not get the lower gear as I bought this same reel for my wife this season high gear it is awesome on our double 10's and 12's also it picks up line awesome for jerk baits. It has replaced the Revo winch 60 low gear that I had two of.

Also, come musky season I'll be placing an order with you I'll be sure to send a pm well in advance :)

Got myself 2 new Stradic CI4+ Spinning reels for next season. A 1000FA and 2500FA. Got a new Fuji Waterproof Camera, $100 bucks for canadian tire some TackleWarehouse money and the necessities like socks, deodorant, shaving creak and razors…My yearly stock just about haha

Giant dinner last night, a big breakfast today and Christmas dinner tonight…Love this time of year :P

I was spoiled.

First off, my wife spent months getting approvals from manufacturers to create a fishing jersey and it looks awesome.

-molix supernato hybrid crankbaits in two different colors.

-deadly black Megabass 110 jerkbait

-autographed picture of Aaron Martens

-Glacier Glove ultralight fishing gloves.

-Shaman Chronarch CH150

-Ram mount for my trolling motor

- a Plano 3650 filled with powerteam lures sick sticks in multiple colors.

For any if you lucky enough to deal with Paddletales Tackle in Winchester, I also got a Xmas stocking from there. I have gotten one of these every year for the last three years and they are awesome. They usually have about $70.00 of gear in them for about $20.00.

To say I was pretty stoked would be an understatement!

Adam

Edited by Lape0019

I've already got my Christmas present... and we haven't even hit the tree yet.. still waiting for our son and his gf to arrive.

Jen making Grinches!

Wayne that is the best present any father would love. I was Welled up earlier when I saw the pics as you can not buy a present like that. All the best to you and the family.