Ethanol-Free Gas Stations

DanD

Not sure how accurate this site is; but I called Kraft Auto Care (listed on the map) here in London and they said that yes their fuel is 100% ethanol free.

They're selling unbranded Suncor fuel that the ethanol has not been added to.

http://www.historicvehicle.org/Resources/Resources/US-Hobby-Law-Maps/Pure-Gas-Map/North

Dan.

its unreal isnt shayne !!! i guess you gas up at the guy in bethany?? he has great gas....

I'm lucky to have several in my area. The difference in gas mileage in my vehicles is incredible, versus fuel with ethanol!! At least 100km/tank, and if I keep my foot out of it, close to 200km/tank.

S.

Ethanol - what a crock of an idea. What's it take to grow a bushel of corn and then transport it to the processing plant and then from the plant to the refinery to blend it with gasoline. Probably burning way more energy to get ethanol than what we get out of it.

Plus it gums up small gas engines like my 2hp Yamaha or lawnmowers.

WR

its unreal isnt shayne !!! i guess you gas up at the guy in bethany?? he has great gas....

I'm lucky to have several in my area. The difference in gas mileage in my vehicles is incredible, versus fuel with ethanol!! At least 100km/tank, and if I keep my foot out of it, close to 200km/tank.

S.

Bethany, millbrook, and pontypool all get my $$. Even V-power doesn't get as good mileage, and its not supposed to have ethanol. If I'm away from home, only V-power goes in my tank.

S.

Some Canadian tire gas bars carry ethanol free gas as well I have a list at work I will post it later but there is till lots of places to get it you just need to know where !!!! But like said before corn gas is garbage !!!! It attracts moisture !!!!! My new truck is designed to run off E85 if I want to use it which I never will but I always run premium in my 2011 Yamaha outboard and my 2010 Yamaha sled !!! And always use seafoam as well but it's axing how fast corn gas can attract moisture and cause phase separation !!! So it's always good to run stuff like seafoam or startron !!!!

I find ultra 94 the best fuel around. Highest octane levels in canada, and no ethanol. However its very expensive. I think 10-12 cents per liter more then regular.

Ethanol is an octane booster. It allows refiners to refine a lower grade of gas then boost it to meet 87/89/91/94 requirements.

Suncor uses ethanol in all their branded fuels.

DO the math.

Ethanol is an octane booster. It allows refiners to refine a lower grade of gas then boost it to meet 87/89/91/94 requirements.

Suncor uses ethanol in all their branded fuels.

DO the math.

Thanks for that info! I looked into it on the Petro Canada website, and youre right! But i specifically remember the pump saying may contain up to 10% ethanol on every grade except ultra 94. I wonder if that was changed recently or maybe a change from sunoco/petro