Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

@HennyTweets is reporting Ranger is declared fit and is ready to go ..Its a miracle! lol

First he turns his back at the last second leaving a guy no option to avoid the hit, then he goes down like he had been hit over the head with a sledgehammer, milks it to the point he has to be taken off on a stretcher and the next day, surprise, surprise, he's fit to go??????

Only in laffland I tell ya!!!

:clapping::w00t::rofl2:

Somewhere right now Rich Peverley is shaking his "I'm good, put me back in coach" head in disgust!!!

Congrats laffites, you have a real winner there!

:whistling:

^So you would have preferred that he had a concusion, a broken neck or fractured skull?

Matt, I find your posts highly entertaining and I have enouraged you in the past to continue as well; I find it funny, but I think you may want to re-think the above post.

I agree that the hit is not suspension worthy, but it could have gone very badly and I would think that everyone would be pleased that he is not hurt...

HH

^So you would have preferred that he had a concusion, a broken neck or fractured skull?

Matt, I find your posts highly entertaining and I have enouraged you in the past to continue as well; I find it funny, but I think you may want to re-think the above post.

I agree that the hit is not suspension worthy, but it could have gone very badly and I would think that everyone would be pleased that he is not hurt...

HH

I'm very happy he's not hurt!

I would never want anyone ever hurt, well maybe a slight leg injury to kessle!

Ahem, anyways, :whistling: , can you say without a doubt he had no responsibility putting himself in that situation??

I'm ecstatic that it's likely not going to be used by all the do gooders as fuel in a " remove hitting from the game" or " we have to replace those hard, player unfriendly boards with foam padding" nauseating debate!

I do agree with most of the analysts that these guys have to play smarter, and know they can't be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. The game is too fast for microsecond changes.

Edited by muskymatt

Watch his shoulders. They never change. Sure his skates changed direction, sure his head turned, but his shoulders never changed. The Tampa player was looking at his numbers the whole time and ran him from behind.

The second a player tells the trainer his neck is sore they assume the worst, and put a brace on him.

Everybody forgets how good Reimer was in L.A. - the Leafs had no business winning that game. Reimer made more highlight of the night saves in that game than Bernier did. He'll be fine. Just needs time to settle.

Habs on Saturday... just in time, too. They should respond well.

... or the 18wheeler is headed for another cliff....

p.-

Everybody forgets how good Reimer was in L.A. - the Leafs had no business winning that game. Reimer made more highlight of the night saves in that game than Bernier did. He'll be fine. Just needs time to settle.

Habs on Saturday... just in time, too. They should respond well.

... or the 18wheeler is headed for another cliff....

p.-

YUUPPPPPPP

Riem is not the issue here,

Team effort.

Edited by Misfish

Was heading back from the home inspection of the house we just bought in Barrie and stopped in for a bight to eat at Earls, a couple minutes after we arrived Dion Phaneuf and Elisha Cuthbert strolled in for dinner and sat a couple tables away. I believe they were house shopping because they were looking through what seemed to be real estate panflets. We finished dinner at the same time so I went up and shook hands with him and said, "good luck down the stretch." He was very kind and thanked me. And yes she is hottter in person! just thought id share.

Was heading back from the home inspection of the house we just bought in Barrie and stopped in for a bight to eat at Earls, a couple minutes after we arrived Dion Phaneuf and Elisha Cuthbert strolled in for dinner and sat a couple tables away. I believe they were house shopping because they were looking through what seemed to be real estate panflets. We finished dinner at the same time so I went up and shook hands with him and said, "good luck down the stretch." He was very kind and thanked me. And yes she is hottter in person! just thought id share.

Very cool.. Perhaps he should have bought you dinner...lol