Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Must be hard on you Leaf and Sens fans to actually watch real hockey being played. You guys understand what is going on, on the ice?

Are you kidding? With the way the Sens were playing , I'm relieved the season is over for them. I can only imaging how the laffites feel with 11 losses in their last 13 games lol.

As for real hockey. Subban was a detriment to his team and was responsible for 2 of the Tampa goals. That was the only game I watched, The real games start tonight.

The NHL should go back to the original 6. The last time they won the cup was the last year of the original 6. The following year the league expanded to 12 teams and guess who didn't make the playoffs.

I had to watch the playoffs on my parent's black and white TV and had to adjust the rooftop antenae with the rotor control - but at least they won the cup - ohhhh, the good ole days......

I'd like to cheer for Montreal---but some of their fans are relentless to the point it's annoying-----I watch quite a few Habs/sens...Habs Leafs

Their fans are always trying to influence the officiating---prob the worst in the league for it

oops somebody skated by Subban----lets get louder

So My Cuz likes The Avs and my nephew like Boston---so those will be my teams east/west I'll root for

My Sens Sucked---no delusions here

Are you kidding? With the way the Sens were playing , I'm relieved the season is over for them. I can only imaging how the laffites feel with 11 losses in their last 13 games lol.

As for real hockey. Subban was a detriment to his team and was responsible for 2 of the Tampa goals. That was the only game I watched, The real games start tonight.

Oh KNOW, Subban will be a leaf before you know it! He'll be Phaneuf's partner by Thanksgiving with stats like that!

I will admit after watching the playoffs the last two nights, I have no idea how the Leafs can play such a soft game. I know it's playoffs and I'm comparing apples to oranges but I just can't remember the last time I saw a Leaf finish a check! Refreshing to see body contact.

It's easy to complain you're not getting the bounces, the breaks aren't going yoiu're way, etc. But there's no excuse for not getting on the body the way the Leafs did all year. It's hard work and they just had no work ethic. When Stamkos has an off night he starts finishing his checks and driving the net .... not breaking sticks like Phil Kessle.

This guy says to the bartender, "Can my dog and I watch the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game here? My cable is out, and my dog and I always watch the game together."

The bartender replies, "Normally, dogs wouldn't be allowed in my bar, but it's not very busy right now, so you and the dog can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's any trouble with you or the dog, I'll have to ask you to leave."

The guy agrees, and he and his dog start watching the game. Pretty soon, the Leafs manage to score a goal and the excited dog jumps up on the bar, barks loudly, does a back flip and runs over to the bartender and gives him a high-five.

The bartender says, "Wow, that's pretty cool! What does he do when they win a game ?"

The guys answers, "No Idea, I've only had him for 3
years."