Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

This thread is getting out of control and on my nerves with the threats and disparaging remarks. You want to comment on the games, players and hockey related things I am good with that. You want to insult and mock swear take it to a P.M.. Be spirited is fine being impolite is not. Hopefully we are on the same page because alternatives as Roy so politely put it are closer than you think.

Thanks

Art

Come on guys lets let this thread continue. I'm not a huge poster on this board, but enjoy sharing and chatting with you guys weather it be fishing or hockey. Let's be civil here. Jabs in a harmless way are alright I'm sure you'd all agree. The same way you'd do with your buddy's who are Detroit fans :( I enjoy coming to this thread, but let's be fair with the jabs alright. Can't we all just get along ? It's the Internet come on. If Matt was stranded on a lake needing a pull in I'm sure Chris you woul help and visa versa right? We're all in this together guys. Let's keep the personal jabs set aside. Pidge. Btw. GO LEAFS GO

Come on guys lets let this thread continue. I'm not a huge poster on this board, but enjoy sharing and chatting with you guys weather it be fishing or hockey. Let's be civil here. Jabs in a harmless way are alright I'm sure you'd all agree. The same way you'd do with your buddy's who are Detroit fans :( I enjoy coming to this thread, but let's be fair with the jabs alright. Can't we all just get along ? It's the Internet come on. If Matt was stranded on a lake needing a pull in I'm sure Chris you woul help and visa versa right? We're all in this together guys. Let's keep the personal jabs set aside. Pidge. Btw. GO LEAFS GO

ha ha ha detroit fans...But ya your 100% correct..BTW I would have used Boston myself...lol

Lol @ the seriousness. Lets just quit commenting on it. EVERYONE enjoys this thread and im assuming (outside a few drinks) EVERYONE here are hockey fans with a sense of humor. Even the more gnarly comments should be taken with a grain of salt. And if muskymatt needed a tow, i'd do it no problem.... Provided he had gas money

Wrong. I have never strayed from being civil, have never threatened anyone, have never retaliated in an aggressive manner or used vulgarity or other.

Just having a little hockey fun with some fellow fishing, hockey lovin Canadians.

If one can't do that without being threatened by some keyboard knockout king then there is definitely something amiss.

Considering you have referred to Leafs fans as cockroaches etc. and tried poorly to tie a Toronto Stanley Cup Parade to the Gay Pride Parade you are as delusional about your civility as you are about hockey.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Sens are going to get smoked tonight.

any more bold predictions from the fearless prognosticator?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Why do in give a rats ass here?? I don't know. Lets get back on a civil topic here please. We all know the Leafs ain't gonna win a cup, but we love our team. Yeah I'm a realist. So sue me. Hoping for the best. Expecting the usuall......let's drop the bull crap. We're all hockey fans here. A little ribbing is good for the soul. Let's keep it about the teams and less about each other here, how bout it. Any perdictions for Friday fellas? Rimer in net rumor has it

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

ribbing really loses it's lustre if you're doing more ribbing than hockey talk... save it for when it really counts and it's that much more enjoyable.