Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

That's because I was rewinding that hook and punch to the back of the head that lead to the 3 on 1 trying to figure out how they missed the penalty. Then I noticed the brown envelope in the reffs back pocket!

Laffs looked soft and weak, it's only a matter of time till they crash. Other than the Sens they haven't played against a contender or playoff team yet.

Two days late… and the wrong game. Classic mm. Don't ever change.

Edited by kickingfrog

I can always count on muskymatt for a good old chuckle then I wonder what it would take for him to rejoin the rest of us in reality

Reality in laff land? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Here's some reality for you. A team that hasn't won a cup in almost 50 years, sucks, any way you look at it.

Here's some reality for you. A team that hasn't won a cup in almost 50 years, sucks, any way you look at it.

It's not my fault cliff fletcher is an idiot and was a large part of forming a failing team, but the team of today is much different than teams of the past and from the looks of it, are just as much a contender as anyone else in the league

Wow what to say hmmm. Both teams looked like crap. Goals were very pretty tonight, but to many giveaways for both teams. I was surprised the Leafs tied it up to force overtime and actuall won. For playing a ten like the oilers the score should have been more lopsided I think. Oh well a wins a win and a nice two points. At least the third overtime point was in the other division.

The best thing about being a sports fan is..... There is no better time than today. And today is looking pretty damn good.

1927, slightly before the Leafs!! :w00t::lol:

Leave it to laff fans to compare their teams stats against the stats of a team that wasn't in the league for 80 years, now that's classic Laffite reasoning!

Hey, I guess you have the Moosejaw Marauders beat then too eh?

And the Yellowknife Yellow snows??

Heck they weren't even in the league, or existed, but you've got them beat!

:clapping::w00t::rofl2:

Leave it to laff fans to compare their teams stats against the stats of a team that wasn't in the league for 80 years, now that's classic Laffite reasoning!

Hey, I guess you have the Moosejaw Marauders beat then too eh?

And the Yellowknife Yellow snows??

Heck they weren't even in the league, or existed, but you've got them beat!

:clapping::w00t::rofl2:

Did you just mistake me for a Leaf fan??? I feel sooo insulted!! :lol:

Funny how a sens fan on here is utterly classless and seeming more and more pathetic by each post. Get a life, better yet get a team with some leadership, and a fan base that really doesn't care about their team.

Actually, as a life long leaf fan, I find MM's comments not only hysterical, but also generally very truthful.

Sure he takes his shots, but I also think most folks get that it's just ribbin and they don't take it personally. Others could learn from that.

RE the game last night... it was like watching two junior teams; with the team that made the last mistake, losing the game. Sure was entertaining, but I think the Leafs have alot of work to do, if they think they are going to be contenders.

HH

HH

Edited by Headhunter

A six game western road trip with 2 back to back series and 3-4 days in between the games would be tough on any team, factor in 4 of the six team will be vying for the cup and you have one heck of an unfair schedule imo.

I bet they can't wait to get back home. I'm sure they are licking their wounds and will be a snarley bunch once they get a reasonable schedule going.

A six game western road trip with 2 back to back series and 3-4 days in between the games would be tough on any team, factor in 4 of the six team will be vying for the cup and you have one heck of an unfair schedule imo.

I bet they can't wait to get back home. I'm sure they are licking their wounds and will be a snarley bunch once they get a reasonable schedule going.

Sounds just as bad as a hab fan, always making lame excuses after lame excuse.... I guess that's the problem with Sens fans, they were Habs fan at one point until the NHL puts a franchise in Ottawa that has had financial problems since day one.