Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

There only a small handful of teams that I really don't like and don't follow. Most of them are for the loser fans they seem to attract. Granted not all of the fans a losers, most are just a bit ignorant. Are the Sens still playing in the NHL or did they get traded to Moosefactory yet?

There only a small handful of teams that I really don't like and don't follow. Most of them are for the loser fans they seem to attract. Granted not all of the fans a losers, most are just a bit ignorant. Are the Sens still playing in the NHL or did they get traded to Moosefactory yet?

My god!!!

Seriously???

This comment coming from a fan base that is despised around the ENTIRE league for having ignorant, in your face, obnoxious, loud mouth and insulting fans. It's takes someone special to go to a playoff game for 2 other teams wearing a laffs jersey in the 3rd round ( when the laffs missed the playoffs) 300 miles from their own city, and sit there and blabber about how the laffs will do better next year, and they should have made the playoffs, and they won in '67. The only thing missing from their little laffy outfit is the little padded helmet they should be wearing in case they fall over from being so hammered they can't stand up.

Don't confuse ignorance with intolerance.

:whistling:;)

My god!!!

Seriously???

This comment coming from a fan base that is despised around the ENTIRE league for having ignorant, in your face, obnoxious, loud mouth and insulting fans. It's takes someone special to go to a playoff game for 2 other teams wearing a laffs jersey in the 3rd round ( when the laffs missed the playoffs) 300 miles from their own city, and sit there and blabber about how the laffs will do better next year, and they should have made the playoffs, and they won in '67. The only thing missing from their little laffy outfit is the little padded helmet they should be wearing in case they fall over from being so hammered they can't stand up.

You know what that's called? It's called LEAF NATION and LEAF PRIDE. The Toronto Maple Leafs are Canada's team - the largest revenue generating team in the NHL, and biggest professional Hockey Club IN THE WORLD. Who the hell are the Ottawa senators? Yeah that's right no one cares, even their "die hard" fans will sell their tickets to the first leafs fan when there in Kanata.

The sens fan base is full of complainers, with no passion for hockey, and pretty much support a European team.... How come the sens haven't stole the "ole, ole, ole" chant from mtl yet? It suits the team more than in mtl.

Who cares if it's been 40+ years since the last Leaf cup win? It's the passion for the blue and white that makes the Leaf nation what it is, made up of people of all walks of life.

If history teaches us anything, the Leafs are due for a cup.

And if history teaches us anything else, the Sens are doomed to failure and will move the franchise.

Enjoy.

My god!!!

Seriously???

And that sort of comment is why this thread is so long----such a mixture of truth and humor!! Kee 'er comin' MM. You da man!! :clapping:

The sens are a trash team with a bugle-eyed coach, this thread should be locked due to no interest from anyone else on the board other than 1 lonely drunk sens fan and a couple Habs fans who clearly don't understand English - the title of this thread says Sens and not Habs.....

Edited by Chotchkies House

You know what that's called? It's called LEAF NATION and LEAF PRIDE. The Toronto Maple Leafs are Canada's team - the largest revenue generating team in the NHL, and biggest professional Hockey Club IN THE WORLD. Who the hell are the Ottawa senators? Yeah that's right no one cares, even their "die hard" fans will sell their tickets to the first leafs fan when there in Kanata.

The sens fan base is full of complainers, with no passion for hockey, and pretty much support a European team.... How come the sens haven't stole the "ole, ole, ole" chant from mtl yet? It suits the team more than in mtl.

Who cares if it's been 40+ years since the last Leaf cup win? It's the passion for the blue and white that makes the Leaf nation what it is, made up of people of all walks of life.

If history teaches us anything, the Leafs are due for a cup.

And if history teaches us anything else, the Sens are doomed to failure and will move the franchise.

Enjoy.

My point is now unequivocally proven!

Thanks!

Now go put your helmet on!

:clapping:

There is some kind of Pride in Laff nation, and it does include a parade. !!!

:w00t::rofl2::rofl2:

Edited by muskymatt

My point is now unequivocally proven!

Thanks!

Now go put your helmet on!

:clapping:

There is some kind of Pride in Laff nation, and it does include a parade. !!!

:w00t::rofl2::rofl2:

I've long played you like a house cat does a mouse that is doesn't intend to eat. Attempting a homosexual slight crosses a line. The schoolyard name calling only shows your lack of an ability to debate on any level beyond: Did not! Did too! Calling Leafs (Laughs) fans cockroaches etc only ever provided more evidence of this.

BTW pride weekend is a blast.

If the Sens ever manage to win a cup do they even have the budget or fan base to have a parade? I guess they could walk down the hallway in front of there family. As for the leafs being hated around the league? Well I don't know about that. You would have a hard time not finding a slew of Leaf jersey's at EVERY single road game.

Was merely acknowledging his comment about Laff Pride and winning a Stanley Cup, which of course would include a parade. You can make your own assumptions. :angel::whistling:

Given your long historically proven inability to understand anything beyond the obvious we all know exactly what was intended.

If the Sens ever manage to win a cup do they even have the budget or fan base to have a parade? I guess they could walk down the hallway in front of there family. As for the leafs being hated around the league? Well I don't know about that. You would have a hard time not finding a slew of Leaf jersey's at EVERY single road game.

I think once Laff fans get their heads out of their own little universe, they would be surprised to see that the SENS, and other teams do actually have fans. As much as they would like to deny they do, they actually do. Even more surprising will be the size and participation of a SC parade in Ottawa when they do win.