Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Yes it's too bad how the lowly Leafs are playing Matt.

After all they now have as many losses as the Sens have wins. :tease: :tease: :tease:

Actually less losses than Sens wins. Sens are 4 points behind with a game in hand. It's only a matter of time before the laffs take their usual spot at the bottom of the standings, especially if they keep playing the way they have, yup, quick out of the gate and a hard crash. You laffites are already talking about it :rofl2::w00t:

I don't even need to bash the laffs, I can just sit back, read you guys comments and enjoy :rofl2::w00t::good:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

losses are bound to happen for the leafs... all the pundits have been saying almost in unison, that the leafs aren't going to keep winning when they are actually playing statistically bad defensive hockey. good goaltending is meant to fill in for the occassional brainfart, not to carry the team. i still think toronto will be buyers this season, and will be out to get some help on defense.

I find it surprising how many Leafs haters actually watch and follow the Leafs. I have no idea how the Habs or the Sens do game to game unless they're actually playing the Leafs. I'll check standings sure, but watch the game and know individual plays and stats so I can make negative comments to garner attention? I'd be second guessing my own psyche at some point.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i'm a sens fan who also cheers for the leafs! hockey loyalty isn't as black and white as some of you try and make it. unless you're talking about the habs of course. i hate the habs.

i'm a sens fan who also cheers for the leafs! hockey loyalty isn't as black and white as some of you try and make it. unless you're talking about the habs of course. i hate the habs.

I agree. And those who have multiple interests such as yourself usually offer up constructive criticisms and opinions. Key word there is constructive and I don't think anyone takes issue with that...I know I don't.

losses are bound to happen for the leafs... all the pundits have been saying almost in unison, that the leafs aren't going to keep winning when they are actually playing statistically bad defensive hockey. good goaltending is meant to fill in for the occassional brainfart, not to carry the team. i still think toronto will be buyers this season, and will be out to get some help on defense.

x2 Dr.S

Actually less losses than Sens wins. Sens are 4 points behind with a game in hand. It's only a matter of time before the laffs take their usual spot at the bottom of the standings, especially if they keep playing the way they have, yup, quick out of the gate and a hard crash. You laffites are already talking about it :rofl2::w00t:

I don't even need to bash the laffs, I can just sit back, read you guys comments and enjoy :rofl2::w00t::good:

Funny how you call the leafs laffs, have you even heard your current captain laugh? You do know he is the real guy people are laughing at;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLTuggsNZPw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCLTuggsNZPw

Funny how you call the leafs laffs, have you even heard your current captain laugh? You do know he is the real guy people are laughing at;

That's actually pretty funny, yeah he's a bit goofy. But he's also a good hockey player, seems he's got a good sense of humor and he's rich.

Traits none of which you appear to possess, or that so called captain the laffs have, or kessle

:rofl2::jerry:

As stupid as that was I find his laugh very contagious he had my wife and daughter asking what that was laughing themselves..

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

ya man.. i'll take spezz's goofy laugh (which i love BTW) over kessel's "melba toast dry" personality any day!

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

I find it surprising how many Leafs haters actually watch and follow the Leafs. I have no idea how the Habs or the Sens do game to game unless they're actually playing the Leafs. I'll check standings sure, but watch the game and know individual plays and stats so I can make negative comments to garner attention? I'd be second guessing my own psyche at some point.

because any other hockey game is blacked out...? Living in mississauga and dealing with rogers, unless I want to pay an arm and a leg I am forced (as a hockey fan) to watch the leafs.