Please..don't be stupid

bigfish1965

Someone decided to post a horrendously insulting racial attack on here today. Neither myself nor any of the admins here will tolerate any type of racial comments. You will not be allowed to post here ever again. There is no warning, there is no second chances. If you do it, you are done and if you try and come back under another name I will very quickly report your actions to the Internet Service Provider you are using. They will take your service down in two seconds. If that doesn't work I will ban your IP range. I'd rather lose a few viewers than risk some racist idiot ever coming on this site again.

I am deeply embarassed to even have to make this post. I thought we were somehow above this crap.

To those who were offended by the post, please accept our sincerest apologies. The comments were in no way indicative of the feelings of this site or (I hope) the vast majority of members.

Rick...I read it...shook my head (as it was somewhat directed at me), and replied. Roy saw it as I was posting and it was gone. My reply (which would have been the first) never saw the light of day....that's how quickly it was taken care of. No need to apologize Rick...you guys cant read the minds of the people posting. I knew right away that that post didn't reflect the members of this great board.

I do applaud you and the rest of the moderating team....you are all stand up people, who takes care of business quickly.

While I missed the post... glad I did, there seems to be quite a few posts recently that have a heavy racial undertone to them. Good job on cleaning it up fellas... perhaps this will pose as a lesson that there are consequences to your actions. So to those few that feel the need to make racist comments in threads heed this as your warning.

Good job guys,

Gerritt.

I am amazed at how much racism there is out there still, I used to keep my mouth shut, but now I always speak up when someone makes any kind of racial remark. Zero tolerance around me. Remember...everyone except native Indians are technically 'immigrants'.

Tony

We all got a good thing going here at the generosity of the moderators.

Membership to this board should always be considered a privilege.

Those that have an intolerable viewpoint, get out of our board, your kind is unwanted here.

Now how does it feel ?

RB

Rick...I read it...shook my head (as it was somewhat directed at me), and replied. Roy saw it as I was posting and it was gone. My reply (which would have been the first) never saw the light of day....that's how quickly it was taken care of. No need to apologize Rick...you guys cant read the minds of the people posting. I knew right away that that post didn't reflect the members of this great board.

I do applaud you and the rest of the moderating team....you are all stand up people, who takes care of business quickly.

How can anyone say anything bad about this guy????????????????????

You got to be the most straight shooter in the bunch Cliff. :thumbsup_anim:

Now me,I can see it happening.................... :blahblah1:

Leave the board for 15 minutes I misit.

Probly a good thing. :whistling:

Racism is the purest form of ignorance and stupidity.

I'm in an interacial marriage and get to see racists of all colours.

I like to poke fun at cultural stereotypes but try not to cross the line :angel:

Thanks again Mods

I agree Brian. If I see anyone say anything bad about Cliff, I'll personally take them behind the woodshed and lay a whoopin on em!!!!

Kudos to the Admins and thanks Rick, you're the best.

Joey

:clapping: Gotta love this board!

My Daddy had a term to go by.....He said someday you just might be out in the middle of nowhere and you never do know who will help you in a time of need....Can't be choosy then, may never get a second chance!

Lorissa

As a child one of my best friends was a native. He lived across the street from me. We did a lot of things together and had a lot of fun. I remember his father built a huge slide out of ice and snow for us. What a great family they were. It was a very sad day when his father was transferred to another place. Never in my family was it said anything bad about other races or religion. It doesn't matter where people come from there can be good and bad and has nothing to do with race. There is absolutely no place for racism here at all. Way to go mods!!

No, it didn't have anything to do with any one person but it IS ironic that when this 'lesser' joined, the first person to welcome him was an "Oriental".

We just won't put up with the crap.

At least I won't.