Please..don't be stupid

bigfish1965

Glad I was at work, and missed it(hate reading those kind of posts, or any other inflammatory posts) that can cause members to get bent all out of shape.

Glad it was turfed, and that the mods were on top of it. Thats why we have 5 moderators here(at least), to be able to be on top of things every second of every minute of every day, so that this kind of crap gets nipped in the bud right away.

Kudos to you guys for sacrificing your time during the days, evenings, weekends, being either at work, at home, on holidays, etc. etc.

You must have to talk to each other a lot to make sure at least one of you is around here when the others have some other things to do during your everyday life. (I was asked if I wanted to be a mod, but I could not commit any significant time to it, if ya can believe that, lol see my post count).

And, members, if you see an inflammatory post, logged on, or not, then log in, and hit the "report" button on the bottom left of the post, so that a mod can be notified a.s.a.p.

DO NOT respond to it, it just fans the flames.

Edited by tjsa

Even though Iam not a regular poster I do a lot of lurking I find that this site is one of the most tamed and helpful ones on the net. A few other boards I frequent are horrible with the trash and the racism.

Way to keep a great board clean and informative.

:clapping:

Wow...thanks everyone for the words of support...Joey...you are too funny...LOL. :lol:

Growing up as a visible minority, I've had my share of racial comments. I know that the majority of people are not like that, so I concentrate my life on those people.

My post on this thread said it was "somewhat directed at me". I didn't mean to imply that it was explicitly about me.

Thanks everyone...the situation has been taken care of...I'm still the happy camper I was before that guy posted his topic.

Now...let's just get back to fishing!!!

Cliff