Tornado watch

misfish

I've been sitting out on the back deck watching this system develope Brian and it sure looks like it could get interesting.

I spose we could all use some much needed rain, but we sure don't need the storms that may come with it.

That was an intense drive home from work,even though it was only 15 minutes. Sun skies,turned black in minutes. Heavy rains,and wild winds. Temp at departure of 37 deg. 15 minutes later,25..Getting dark again,it not over yet.

Finally got to turn the air off.

That was intense. I remember back in 1985 when tornado came through and crushed us here in Barrie. It was darker at that time.

Today during the worse part of the storm that just past, I happened to be driving through allendale (that is where the 85 tornado hit). Not cool. Managed to get home and in the basement. Would not be surprised if one or two twisters touched down.

Temp went from 35 to 23 in about 15 minutes.

I bet the waterspouts on Kemp were crazy

I hear ya about the wild ride home Bri!

I got a call from my wife saying she was heading to the neighbours storm cellar with my 10 month old boy...

So I left work immediately. Driving up the 400, gettin of at horseshoe, and I hear they just sited a funel cloud at 27 and horseshoe... (This was after 3pm) My wife just drove through there 20 minutes earlier with the boy...

Sounds like we both nearly got to see our first funnel cloud!!!

I hear ya about the wild ride home Bri!

I got a call from my wife saying she was heading to the neighbours storm cellar with my 10 month old boy...

So I left work immediately. Driving up the 400, gettin of at horseshoe, and I hear they just sited a funel cloud at 27 and horseshoe... (This was after 3pm) My wife just drove through there 20 minutes earlier with the boy...

Sounds like we both nearly got to see our first funnel cloud!!!