Where the heck are we??? (Very NF)

TJQ

Well, its still a week till prime fishing season for me.... heres another hint..

petrocan.jpg

OH MY

you must have been in BC

i know vancouver is 129 a litre

Edited by FinS

Yup.. were in Vancouver all right... what a nice place... cool ocean air, super nice people... but wow.. if you though booze was expensive in Ontario... uhhg.... you should see it here... today were going along the coast for a Mothers day Picnic, and then tomorrow we start the serious sight seeing.. aquarium, stanley park and museums... my cousin has a 37 foot sailboat that we will be taking a "jaunt" on that.. were having a blast. Ill keep up the reports for you guys..

Yesterday we did a little shopping at a local market and Dug into some sushi... Jaden enjoyed hers!!

city1.jpg

city2.jpg

city3.jpg

Want a nice view of the whole city TJ...take a trip up to the top of Grouse Mountain on the gondola..just North of the city.

Its on our "list"

Want a nice view of the whole city TJ...take a trip up to the top of Grouse Mountain on the gondola..just North of the city.

Good idea, its even more fun to climb/hike up though.

Just got back, saw some old growth.. that wasnt my beard.... and went out on a "island" saw a seal and had a great day... my feet are tired... everything is hilly here... here is some more pics from today... what a beautiful place this is...

site10.jpgsite9.jpgsite7.jpgsite6.jpgsite5.jpgsite4.jpgsite3.jpgsite2.jpgsite1.jpg

site8.jpg