MID LIFE ADJUSTMENT....(NF)

BITEME

Morning All

As some of you may know I have be dableing in a long lost skill set trying to get my chops back. I admit over the last couple of years fishing has taken a back seat to pavement and rubber. back in the 80's when I first saw it I was amazed absolutely nothing like it same recipie for 20 plus years I came I saw and I played . Well this year I decided to step into the 21st century and the smily face continues.

Meet the new DOGTOWN EXPRESS

as the great John luc Piccard says.....ENGAGE!!!

Cheers

Peter

The pictures do it no justice

MAD MAX.jpg

OUT WITH THE OLD.jpg

IN WITH THE NEW.jpg

Hey Peter... some of us buy bikes, some buy boats and some buy guitars!

What ever floats your boat... ride safely!

HH

yeah it way floated my boat yesterday rubbed it down got intimate with it ......then i had to have a smoke

marvel of engineering

Yamaha figures if they put real cost pricing to them they would be over $100000 a piece but they take the beating because it gets their name out in a big way. GO AWAY WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea how hard it was to find an aftermarket engine stretcher!!!!!!! :blink:

Did you do some mods???

The bike in the first pick doesn't match the second and third pic...

Front forks... Tail lights... Exhaust... "Reverse thrusters"... Lol

You know what Wayne the only thing I can think to be similar would be flying or doing a few laps of a big oval in that big yellow sbird of yours!!!!! :worthy:

COOL.. Dual.. dual air horns!! LOL

Have fun Peter!!!

Vmax......Just dont know how to descride it i guess sort of like being shot out of a crossbow reminds me of some 4 gear dusters we put together when we were kids all you needed was a good tranny and a welder

I love the old Vmax's, the new ones look great too, very cool bike, it should pull like a freight train