Just a bit of an update on Pikeslayer Jr.

Big Cliff

It is a slow process and there is still a long way to go but Sean has now been moved out of ICU.

He is still in a coma but breathing on his own 100% and without oxygen. When they talk to him his heart rate increases which I guess shows recognition. It might seem like a small step but it is a positive step.

His Mom and sisters are with him this weekend so that will help him I'm sure.

Please keep those prayers, positive thoughts and emails going, each and every one of them helps not only Sean but the rest of the family too.

BELIEVE!

Big Cliff

Sounding more positive all the time. As I mentioned before Simon it can be a long long process that most would give up on , but I sure know that you won't and you definitely shouldn't! I just talked with my old old gf this week.... while in the city for Jen's Oncol appointment...and she claims she's a year younger than she really is as she discounts her 14 month "sleep" from when she was 18 years old!

Thanks for the update. Things are moving in a positive direction, no matter how small they seem at this time. As my MBSR teacher says in class, as long as you are breathing, there is more right with you than wrong :clapping:

Very Good News Big Cliff and Family

Thank You for the update here

Here's sending 'Good Vibes' to Sean today...and every day

Paul.

Take A Walk On the Wild Side

Get Outdoors--Stay Active--Have FUN -Play Safe

BELIEVE