Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

pretty dry game, I just hope they get the 2 points even though they don't deserve it (1-0 leafs after 2)

edit

yep, 2 points, very cool, they were shelled in the 1st and 2nd though

10 games left, we're in good shape

Edited by chris.brock

Montreal did well against their nemesis. And Toronto did decently against Joisey... I'm happy with that. Chicago, Pittsburgh, Anaheim and Boston are not easy to play against if we ever get there.

Well, looks like everythign is clear for me to go to the game tomorrow night... I'll be the guy in the kadri jersey holding up a sign that says "It could be worse.. I could be a Sens Fan!!!"

Cool have fun!

Well, looks like everythign is clear for me to go to the game tomorrow night... I'll be the guy in the kadri jersey holding up a sign that says "It could be worse.. I could be a Sens Fan!!!"

The Sens are behaving more like the laffs these days, hopefully they'll shake it off.

Kadri is a flash in the pan, he'll be behaving more like a laff sooner than you can blink, its inevitable. :w00t:

Comparing the jagr and iginla trade....

Jagr: Recorded over 600 assists in Pittsburgh, thanks to his uncanny ability to always feed the puck to the Penguins' best players.

Iginla: Must have a similar talent, since he was only in Pittsburgh for one period before the Penguin's best player was fed a hockey puck.