Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

If it was me I would put kessle out on every chara shift and tell him to suck it up and play against him or not dress. Who cares if he hit you once. Grow up kessle are you wearing a sens jersey under your leafs jersey?

I do agree that id that jvr shot went in I think the outcome would have been vastly different. The reffing as usual was brutal and reimer was being exploited high on every single shot.

Why do you think Boston traded Kessle?

It was because he wasn't a team player, wouldn't listen to the coach, was a suck hole and pouted like a little girl when he got hit or didn't get his own way.

Now he's a laff and you fans expect him to be different, good luck with that.

Why do you think Boston traded Kessle?

It was because he wasn't a team player, wouldn't listen to the coach, was a suck hole and pouted like a little girl when he got hit or didn't get his own way.

Now he's a laff and you fans expect him to be different, good luck with that.

Blow wind blow,found your set yet,check the purse might be there.

Kessel was a part of a trade,no one went to him and said we don't want you.The fans could give him a break but that's rivalry.

I'm a die hard leaf fan and hope they do well,The neutral zone giveaways,and maybe A full game effort would do it!!!!!!!!!!!

They made the playoffs,who would think they could go much further?I hope they can. Reimer let them make the playoffs,but can't take that many shots every night?. Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!

if if if if if if if if if if if if .......waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh........no offence Bill but your team sucks!!! :w00t::good:

You better hope the Sens fair better against the Habs tonight then we did against Boston! LOL!

You better hope the Sens fair better against the Habs tonight then we did against Boston! LOL!

The only way we could show worse is if we didn't show up, oh wait, the laffs didn't show up either. :rofl2:

If, and a big if, the Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) did manage to lay a stinker the way the laffs did, which is almost impossible to play that bad, I would expect nothing less than total razzing. That is if the laff fans can put down their Kleenexes long enough to type.

They were already talking about kessle being moved if he doesn't do something, anything , during the playoffs.

:w00t::rofl2::clapping::jerry:

Why would Boston fight at all up 4-1? They aren't stupid.. And you won't find Chara fighting any of the tough guys.. He's worth too much.. Torontos 4th line was probably the best line out there all night.

Why would Boston fight at all up 4-1?

It should of been right off the hop. Thats where they lost it. They played like that the whole season..Tough in yer face. Me thinks the next game will be alot different,but win or lose,one of my teams is gone.

Sens out in 5

The only way we could show worse is if we didn't show up, oh wait, the laffs didn't show up either. :rofl2:

If, and a big if, the Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) did manage to lay a stinker the way the laffs did, which is almost impossible to play that bad, I would expect nothing less than total razzing. That is if the laff fans can put down their Kleenexes long enough to type.

They were already talking about kessle being moved if he doesn't do something, anything , during the playoffs.

:w00t::rofl2::clapping::jerry:

Blow wind blow...MEOWWWWW

Well its pretty obvious the Sens (PRAISE ALFIE) fared better in their series opener that the laffs. No congrats necessary though.

The laffs might want to take notes on how to show up for a game lol

Go sens go

That's one statement I can agree with as of late. Go Leafs Go!!! lol.

Glad I stayed up and watched Detroit/Anahiem lastnight! What a 3rd period!

Yeah, it was pretty good hockey wasn't it. :D

I don't even have to stay up late to watch it. ;)

I do have to agree with Matt though.

The Sens did play a good game and their goalie was outstanding and reason they won that game.

The hit on Eller was a good hit, just had a bad ending.

I hope he's doing OK.

Diaz should receive a beat-down from the rest of his team for that stupid pass.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

2 game suspension for Gryba, won't be long now before hitting is not allowed in the league. Wrong call NHL, you blew this one big time.

Dude for once I couldn't agree more with you.. There is a first for everything. Sens fan or not your 100% right. Even Kerry Frasier says its a clean hit

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main%2Flatest%2F1%2F0%2F918384%2Fclip%2F100

Good to see the kid back!!! 1-0 already,feeling a little bad for the Islanders.Now Crozby with there 2nd goal.2-0.

I'm wearing out the letters on the last channel button lol.

Crosby with his second of the period Wow!!

Edited by davey buoy