ACMANGLER NEEDS A COUPLE PRAYERS

My mom called me tonight when I came home from work and they have airlifted acms fiancee to toronto hospital she is in labour and not due until July 30th. Acmangler is my little brother. I hope and pray all goes well I'll be off to Toronto this evening or tommorrow morning all thoughts and prayers appreciated.

Edited by BLACKFISH88

Some mention prayers? I'm on it!! I'll even pay a visit and pray if you like. Just pm me.

But I guess prayers from home will do for now let me know.

dsn

Edited by dsn

Heard from my dad who is at Mt. Sinai (think thats how its spelled) and things are alright the baby has a strong heartbeat and they are going to try to hold the labour off for as long as they can. WOW the suspense is killing me!So hopefully all goes well godwilling and I'll have a brand new nephew Sunday or Monday and I'll dedicate this opener to the lil guy hopefully I can make him proud and catch a winner before I have to run to Mt Sinai. Pipe dreams LOL. and thanks to everyone for prayers and kind words. Now if I can get my wife to stop worrying.....and I'm sure prayers from home will be awesome dsn tyvm.

Hopefully they can stop the labour all together. 3 months premature is way too soon. Leah started going into Labour almost 5 months pre with our youngest, that was being discounted as a miscarriage by the nurses. Darn smart miscarriage she is...just finished her first year at Carleton in Architecture. She went full term and the only difficulty was getting Leah into Labour when the time came.

Good luck to Andy and his lady.

Edited by irishfield

Like Wayne said, hopefully they can hold it off until she's due, but if not, the little one could very well be fine. One of my newphew's was 3 months early, and he's doing great, and smart as a whip. They've come a long way since he was born over 20 yrs ago.

Please keep us updated..

Maureen

Prayers on their way.

My two Grandaughters were both born very, very early. Miranda was 2Lb. 7 (nine years old now) and Maddy was 1 Lb. 14 (6 years now). They are both perfectly fine, our little miracles. They're just a little crazy from their Papa's genes :P

It's a little scary (okay, very scary) when their born so soon and small, but it is absolutely amazing what the Hospital and Staff can do these days.

Keep us posted.

How far are you folks travelling to be at Mt Sinai? If you guys are travelling far and need a place to crash or just want a home cooked meal PM me, I'm not that far out of the city, we can arrange something.

Thanks for the generous offer verno I called my dad about five minutes ago things are fine and everyone except the soon to be parents are coming home until it's time for him to come into the world.We all live in belleville so not to too far.Thanks to all for the support.

Edited by BLACKFISH88

No prob, if things change let me know. We are due around the same time as your brother. As hard as the ladies have it while they are pregnant the guys suffer too. 9 months of being absolutely helpless and worrying about how mom is feeling with out being able to do much and not being too sure what is going on. All the best.