Doc says I'm good to go back to Work Tomorrow

spinnerbaitking

Been a while since my last report, test are done Blood work is good & 17 months of Chemo, Radiation & Recovering it's back to work, the end of November would've been so much better lol after Bass Season ends, but I really can't complain, it'll be nice to get back to a bit of a routine, Monday, Wednesday & Friday 4 hrs for the next 2 weeks, then Monday to Friday 4 hrs for 2 weeks & add 1 hr a week after that, 2nd week of January before I work 5 x 8hr days. Feeling pretty good we'll see how it goes, they tell me just be aware of any symptoms & follow up if it happens.

Tight Lines & Thanx for all the Support SBKthumbsup_anim.gif

Congratulations to you!!! Fantastic news and all the best on your return to work.

I can relate. Getting back to work for me was a significant victory as well. It took a year and a half to beat the snot out of cancer and once again I get a chance to make a difference no matter how small.

There will be follow- ups regardless of symptoms present. Everyone that you know and don't know in the medical community is still going to want to get their hands all over you. They are a relentless bunch but should be commended for a job well done.