Biggest storm of the season

Marc Thorpe

In 1983 with my wife I rode out a 150 mile per hour TORNADO in the cottage we built ourselves...BTW she was 8.5 months pregnant at the time...was thinking of naming my oldest son "Gale"...

The tornado lifted the cottage up right off the foundation and set it back down kitty corner to the cellar...if we would of walked out the front door we would have fallen 8' down into the basement... :wallbash:

After so many times per hour per day, it's slowly getting on my nerves, the storms coming. What-ever. You live by the sea, you get wet, you like in a quake zone, you'll get rattled and oh ya, we live in the snow zone, just can't wait for that to start again. :whistling:

Hatches batted down......generator full of expensive gasoline....all extra gas cans filled with expensive gasoline.....wood is dried and stacked in the wood shed....6 cords to be exact....PLENTY of food in the freezer and the pantry....BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE....I can handle whatever you got... :w00t:

Hatches batted down......generator full of expensive gasoline....all extra gas cans filled with expensive gasoline.....wood is dried and stacked in the wood shed....6 cords to be exact....PLENTY of food in the freezer and the pantry....BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE....I can handle whatever you got... :w00t:

Now that everyone knows your provisions are well stocked........Hows ur guns and ammo?? :P

Now that everyone knows your provisions are well stocked........Hows ur guns and ammo?? :P

When the boy moved to Virginia last week he dropped off 2 of his guns for me to put in the safe....So I'm back up to 13 long guns and one side arm....and every time I see my caliber or shotgun shells on sale I purchase some more......so right now I have between 3000 and 4000 rounds of ammo...nothing spectacular but enough for a storm of this "caliber".... :)

When the boy moved to Virginia last week he dropped off 2 of his guns for me to put in the safe....So I'm back up to 13 long guns and one side arm....and every time I see my caliber or shotgun shells on sale I purchase some more......so right now I have between 3000 and 4000 rounds of ammo...nothing spectacular but enough for a storm of this "caliber".... :)

hopefully you dont get more than 4000 looters....first time in my life writing the word "looters"... :clapping:

Power is Wallaceburg is out...cooling unit from Walmart blew off the roof and landed on a car....trees down on powerlines and cars ...roofs opened up on houses....and so it begins...

Win win...the dude now has an air conditioned car and is eligible for free cheap tackle and a dozen bags of Halloween candy.