Lakair 2007

I'll be there the Monday or Tuesday before and leaving Sunday. I'll be renting one of the cedar strips from Kevin and getting skunked as usual :rolleyes: . I'll be staying with the Plumma brothers in the Southern Contingency Fortress! I've heard that we may be letting a Lilly white Hoser (TJSA) stay with us, if he'll show this time.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody again and meeting new OFNCers. I often daydream about this at work.... being out on beautiful Lake Nippissing... not catching any fish... and coming back in and partying with all the great people of this board!!! Who could ask for anything more???... except to maybe catch a fish :rolleyes: , but the fishin' is only part of it.

Yer gonna get the chance to find out "up close and personal" about my "lily white self", :lol:

And whadda ya mean about not catching any fish? I'll be in the boat, remember?? Along with my sonar unit.

We should catch something, hopefullya few 'ol marble eyes.

Thinking it will be wednesday, but possibly thursday I get there. I will pack on the weekend before, to make sure I have lots of time, and don't forget anything.

Would supremely suck to forget my OFC Jacket, lol.

Cant wait! Bly and I have our campsite booked. We'll be there Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon. Really looking foward to meeting fellow OFNers and having a great time. Babysitting is all worked out....now if we could only convince them to hold on to them for a few more days....LOL

Will be great to meet some new OFNers and see some of the old one again.Last year lots of people brought stuff for the prize table for the tourney and there were some great prizes.If you have stuff that would make a good prize,bring it along.

Joe

Geeeze Roy...

I hope you don't donate that lovely birthday present we gave you when you visited our place...

Did you get a photo of the present?...I don't seem to have one.

I'll be there on Wed. the 20th and Beans will arrive the next day, and we'll head for home on Sunday. Looking forward to yet another great year....thank goodness for my mom the only person willing and brave enough to move into my zoo so I can go away :)

Maureen

Dang that's a nice pic for me, Norm. Brings back some great memories. So nice to see J, Jack, Maribeth, yourself and smiling Lew in there.

Dang Roy that pic makes you look tall!

:D

Of course I don't have any room to talk :rolleyes:

Edited by Whopper