I think it's making me go blind!

Spiel

I've spent about 3 hours on this over the last few days while trying to keep up with other work..... wallbash.gif

It was a special request from a good customer and while I hate doing it and I tried to talk him out of it he was persistent.

So given that I've persisted in wrapping a four sided chevron in three colours, metallic black, metallic silver and garnet. The guides will incorporate the same colour scheme.

Anyhow I've still much thread packing to do on it then finish it off with hook keeper wrap and far end wrap but here's where I'm at......

fergchevron2.jpg

You did a great job getting that decal on straight good Job Bud.

Art

Now thats funny.LOL

Very nice.

Gives me an Idea for the first section with the fixed seat. Since you like doing it so much.LOL

Edited by Misfish

Chris, it looked amazing in person when I was there to see it yesterday.

I guess you can be rest assured that you won't need to do that on my next build...You may need to turn out some wood inlays for a handle though :whistling:

Chris, it looked amazing in person when I was there to see it yesterday.

I guess you can be rest assured that you won't need to do that on my next build...You may need to turn out some wood inlays for a handle though :whistling:

Rumor has it he has a box with some really cool pieces of wood ready to turn. Walnut, Ambrosia Maple, Cherry to name a few.

Art