favourite fall bass techniques?

northernpike56

What's everbodys favorite way to catch largies in the fall? Looking to expand my knowledge on fall bass. Mines whacky rigging senkos

Matt.

Last weekend in clear water produced some decent largies with smokin joes and big o's in the 3/8 oz sise.Neutral colors, Both run at different depths and variable speeds at bringing them back to the boat worked. Just another option?,good luck.!!

Casting randomly into polluted and un-natural waters with anything that resembles something alive and reeling it in while I read OFC on my phone. :D

Actually, for smallies, I've become a real fan of 4" white tube with a straight-eye 1/4oz, long shank jig. Has worked really well near rock piles.

Edited by Rod Caster

Spinnerbaits, then top waters, then flat raps or xraps.

Almost everything after that is plastics, weighted or unweighted, depending on depth. Favorite plastic is still the Black & red flake Berkley chigger craw

Pretty quick it will be drop shotting ^^^ X-zone Slammers whistling.gif

Edited by manitoubass2

Spinnerbaits, then top waters, then flat raps or xraps.

Almost everything after that is plastics, weighted or unweighted, depending on depth. Favorite plastic is still the Black & red flake Berkley chigger craw

Pretty quick it will be drop shotting ^^^ X-zone Slammers whistling.gif

I will be using Football jigs dragging X-Zone Swammers for Smalliesw00t.gif They are the cats Meow.

Flipping

i thought you gave it up?????? :whistling::P:P:P

Yes, Flipping in shallow water, CL Fishin Pro Flipping Jigs and our 4.5" Flappin Craw!!!!!!!

there is nothing like hitting the lake armed with a 7.5ft telephone pole and 65lb braid!!!!!!!

Largies - 3/4 or 1oz flipping jig with a large trailer. Deep weeds, secondary ledges, and arrowheads ;).

Smallies - deep jerkbaits, jiggins spoons and 1oz football/mushroom head plastics.

Almost Simcoe prime time.

Edited by Harrison