anybody want to take me fishing?

redpearl99

You can add a description and a picture or two to show people who you are. An offer of lunch or a little gas money or what ever you have to sell yourself would help also. I think if you can make someone feel like they kind of know you then the invites will be forthcoming. There is nothing worse than getting trapped on a boat with someone who cant carry on a conversation or has very different views on the world than oneself.

Good luck

Art

You can add a description and a picture or two to show people who you are. An offer of lunch or a little gas money or what ever you have to sell yourself would help also. I think if you can make someone feel like they kind of know you then the invites will be forthcoming. There is nothing worse than getting trapped on a boat with someone who cant carry on a conversation or has very different views on the world than oneself.

Good luck

Art

Great advice Art.

Good luck

Art

I've been going out with red quite often, really friendly guy, he's been telling me for a while now that he wants to learn from some of the guys on here. definitely not an antisocial. wink.gif

Good luck

Art

Maybe a nice guy but,a little about yourself goes a long way. It can be a long day without the right company. Just sayin!. A little gas money also helps a lot as mentioned. Good luck.

Edited by davey buoy

So i've been fishing for all my life but I've been getting more into it lately. I use to go salmon fishing with my dad at Port Credit when I was younger but have never been out on the lake before (which is weird because I have my boating license).

During the week I work at a corporate / litigation law firm in downtown T.O.

I would be happy to get lunch for the boat or pitch in gas money.

If there are two spots open then maybe Christopher could come along as well.

Let me know, and this pic is from my last outing with Christopher

haynes4.jpg

So i've been fishing for all my life but I've been getting more into it lately. I use to go salmon fishing with my dad at Port Credit when I was younger but have never been out on the lake before (which is weird because I have my boating license).

During the week I work at a corporate / litigation law firm in downtown T.O.

I would be happy to get lunch for the boat or pitch in gas money.

If there are two spots open then maybe Christopher could come along as well.

Let me know, and this pic is from my last outing with Christopher

haynes4.jpg

that pike hold has become outdated, not long after the "fingers in the eye sockets" hold was not cool anymore