Intro

Steve2012

Hello everyone

I am new to this site so I'd like to tell you all a bit about me. I love to fish but still have a lot to learn. I have bought a 16 foot Tracker with a 40 mercury, trolling motor and other accessories. I love to fish for all large game fish. I look forward to reading different posts and will most likely ask questions as I continue to learn.

Respectfully

Steve

Hello everyone

I am new to this site so I'd like to tell you all a bit about me. I love to fish but still have a lot to learn. I have bought a 16 foot Tracker with a 40 mercury, trolling motor and other accessories. I love to fish for all large game fish. I look forward to reading different posts and will most likely ask questions as I continue to learn.

Respectfully

Steve

Welcome aboard Steve!

Hey steve...

Welcome to the site... Glad you were able to find it...

Lotsa great anglers as well as other professionals on the board that are willing to answer questions about pretty well anything....

It's an amazing resource for any angler...

And a great place to meet like minded buddies to spend some Saturdays with...

Welcome Steve. :thumbsup_anim:

If you really want to step in here, tells us whether your boat is a tiller or a console. :w00t:;)

Sure Rob stir the pot :P

Steve welcome to the OFC family, I'm sure you'll find lots of people here willing to help...

Maureen

Hello everyone

Respectfully

Steve

Welcome Steve. My very first boat was also a Tracker with a 40 HP.

Welcome Steve. All I can say is don't spread the word about being a Sens fan ok? Stick to fishing and the great outdoors and you'll do well.

Respectfully,

Roy

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark! :whistling:

Welcome to the site and enjoy all that's here and yes, we all love pic's of fish! :thumbsup_anim: