Vidoe up now Awesome first day back to work

Handlebarz

Well today was supposed to be my first day back to work after my holidays I show up at 6am and am told they did not have me scheduled for a run so before they could find something I was out the door (actually they gave my run to some one else Oh well)

Anyway I turned that into a positive and went home hooked up the boat and headed to LSC plan was do some more casting for slime it worked out great I boated 3 had 7 other miss hits and follows I only took one picture she was a beauty 50 1/2" one of the others was mid 30's and the other around 40's it was a great day now I just need some pointers on how to get my video from the gopro to my Mac? I have tried but it seems to be taking for ever each video is about 3-8min long.

Any help on this one?

here are a couple pics until I figure this video thing out

2f148dae.jpg

aeed58b5.jpg

76b2c8f2.jpg

Edited by Mike P.

Well I got one of the many videos on the mac now but I dont have a clue what Im doing to crop it down I have it down to 1min 24 sec but when I try to save it I can not Im using I movie and have about wore my brain out dang I owe alot to the guys who make these videos look so awesome. I have alot of footage from today I just want to make a small video of it all or at least the big girl and a couple boat strikes. I did figure out how to get a picture from it so here are 4 from her jump boat side.

f54ab650.jpg

d1849e01.jpg

c9b9998a.jpg

29220f31.jpg