Cool Muskie Vid

awesome fish :worthy: ...the sound of the reel when a fish hits on trolling is awesome too... :clapping:

Experienced that for the 1st (and second) time yesterday after casting wasn't producing anything. I've caught them trolling before but always rod in hand. There isn't a nicer sound while fishing, especially when someone gets their first musky that way.

Awesome fish! Imagine how big it's going to be in late fall....

Great video and a tank of a fish!!

Like I say....better than sex

Reminds me of a funny story. My dad and a buddy were in the ice hut while I was checking the outside lines. I hear some laughing as I'm heading back to the hut and once inside I ask what's so funny? The discussion was - "If Will had the chance to sleep in and get lucky or get up early and go fishing which would he choose?" Both of them said I'd go fishing. :D

I love that boat it sure does look awesome for musky fishing but they have it wrong for netting the fish the net man needs to stand up at the back.

You're right about that Mike. Doesn't matter what you are trolling for (musky, walleye, salmon - ask CCMT about the salmon :whistling: ever going to see a report Cliff? :D ) net man at the back as he and as he needs to be the first to the fish. Especially when it's a trophy! ;)

You're right about that Mike. Doesn't matter what you are trolling for (musky, walleye, salmon - ask CCMT about the salmon :whistling: ever going to see a report Cliff? :D ) net man at the back as he and as he needs to be the first to the fish. Especially when it's a trophy! ;)

I have the same boat just different year and I always stand on the back to net or have my net man up there its so much easier