P.B. Laker

Basskicker

Haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd throw together a short report. Fished a lake near Manitouwadge last week and caught a few nice big fish. There was so much wildlife in and around the lake.

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

So just how big is this laker? Never had a chance to weigh or measure, it was quite the ordeal getting him to the boat!!!

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

Jason

Edited by Basskicker

Wow, all very healthy specimens and some great release shots. Those bears don't look too scrawny either. As for the laker, that would have been my PB as well but I couldn't hazard a guess. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful pics....looks like paradise! Fantastic laker as well.....my jealousy says 15lbs, but I'm sure it's more like 18 thumbsup_anim.gif Congrats....that thing's a monster! I've found the length/girth formulas to be pretty accurate over the years, especially for lakers...I don't even know where my scale is anymore...just get the measurements.

But kudos for not worrying about that stuff and getting it back in. Heck, just tell everyone it was a 20 pounder, you earned it! :lol: