Made the cut

Just got the call saying i made the cut to move from the temp agency I'm currently working for to the company that contracts them...

I get a big raise.... And benifits for my family...

I will now be employed by the biggest and best logistics company in the WORLD wich has plenty of opertunity to grow as an employee...

I'm sooooo happy right now....

My mrs,s was doing the same thing.Even though she had to have surgery,they still kept her on.

Good on ya Mike.

Sad really,that many have to go to these temp places.Guess if they keep you for a year or so,they know your a good worker.

Glad for you and your family that you were taken on and off the temp. position. It shows that you are a hard worker and worthy of your new companies commitment to you. Ther are too many people who would have claimed a disability and not gone to the temp agency. Once again congratulations!

Edited by staffman

Just got the call saying i made the cut to move from the temp agency I'm currently working for to the company that contracts them...

I get a big raise.... And benifits for my family...

I will now be employed by the biggest and best logistics company in the WORLD wich has plenty of opertunity to grow as an employee...

I'm sooooo happy right now....

CONGRATS!!!!

Just remember Mike, you are now beginning the 3 month probation period with your new employer... most companies will not give you credit for time served while being employed by a third party.

Keep yer head down, continue to work to the level they have seen and now expect and good luck to you; congrats to your family. :clapping:

HH