Well it was only a matter of time

Joey

This morning I was getting ready to go out and was gonna have a smoke, but remembered someting I forgot upstairs, so put my smoke down on the table and ran upstairs. When I came back down, this was what I saw. I laughed so hard. Ralphie didn't chew it or anything, just sat there with it in his mouth. I snapped this shot then took it back from him.

They start so early these days *sigh* :w00t::lol:

7331532016_05682a4d5c_b.jpg

Joe had a bulldog that would have a fit if you laid a cigarette on the floor. He would sneeze and make horrible noises and paw at it till he crushed it. I guess the smoke bothered him.

Art

Sorry, IMO, but that may not be as funny as you thought. If he had eaten it, it might have killed him. Raw tobacco is very poisonous to animals. In the old days, the chemical that vet's used to use to put dogs down was a nicotine derivative.

Sorry, IMO, but that may not be as funny as you thought. If he had eaten it, it might have killed him. Raw tobacco is very poisonous to animals. In the old days, the chemical that vet's used to use to put dogs down was a nicotine derivative.

I don't know anyone who eats their smokes. Look at the pic! It's obvious he was looking for a light.

Actually Tobacco has been and still is used to worm horses in some parts of the country. Not that you should allow tobacco to be consumed by anyone including humans......

Cigar smoking Art

Trust me, I know the dangers of the many, many things puppies can get into. He's rarely out of my sight for more than a minute. I'm very careful with him and was only out of the room a split second.

I've literally baby safed my home for him and mowed down my garden of Lily of the Valley when I found out they were poisonous to dogs.

He's fine and only does things like that to get my attention. He doesn't really chew the stuff he "steals" from me, he just wants my attention "all the time" and grabs things and then sits there to see my reaction. My cell phone, the TV converter, stuff like that. His favorite thing to do is unroll the toilet paper off the roll and run around the house with it, so no toilet paper on the roll anymore, nor garbage in the bathroom, have to put them on the back of the toilet.

So, to me, it looked and was funny!!!!

I think it was cute and no harm done! :thumbsup_anim: Mandy could teach him a few tricks, she did the toilet paper roll thing several times, came running down the hall with a pair of Sue's undies in her mouth one day when we had a house full of company, loves to steal just about anything she shouldn't. Today she stole a pair of my jeans and Sue found her laying out in the yard on the grass with them neatly bundled up under her.