Happy Birthday Jack

limeyangler

Well whaddaya know....

my son turned 3 today. Time went by so quick, and this afternoon I found myself browsing old pictures of him.

It was quite neat to do this in photobucket, as they are chronologically ordered.

So I thought I'd piece together some of the fishing pics I had from day one up till now.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YHBC_A2ADqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by limeyangler

Thats was awesome. Happy Birthday Jack.

Thanks Brian....showed Jack last night....all he said for an hour was "again, again, again"

Three words for this one Simon... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK :angel::thumbsup_anim::clapping:B)

You got me all choked up :blush: Brings back memories.... Cherish the moments :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Passes Jacques a tissue...thanx dude.

Happy Birthday Jack !! And to think Simon.. only 13 more years before he's asking to borrow the car keys (even though he's actually been "borrowing" them for 2 years previous!!) :w00t:

LOL....totally gonna be the case Wayne....he is obsessed with all things motorized already!

Right on Simon. Happy Birthday Jack.

Karter's 3rd b-day is on the the 30th.

Thanx Blair, good fun at this age eh?

Great slide show Simon. Happy Birthday Jack.

Thanks Gord!

happy birthday to a cute boy name jack!..

Awww....thanks bfisher...and GO TEAM 5!

Can't believe it's been 3 years already Simon.

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!

Here's a song for him:

LOL....thanks Joey, i showed Jack and he was a little confused until about a minute in when he heard his name.....very excited....lol.

Happy Bday to Jack. A couple more weeks and my son will be 3 as well. What a ride!

Awesome Grimace...looks like you, Blair and me are in the same boat with the 3 year olds!

happy birthday Jack !!! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanx Gino

Happy birthday Jack. Cherish the memories! I have 2 beautiful daughters now age 38 & 35. I remember taking them on the ice in 1984. We had a blast!! Take lots of pix while they R young.

Thanks WD....i have soooo many pics its unbelievable...but i love all of them!

I hope Jack & family had a great day,Imho,you couldn't find a better area to raise a family,raised my 2 sons here & they turned out just fine :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Rick, loved your post with your grandkid. One day we will hit a lake together!

He was born under the sign of the fish, how fitting. :)

Yup Pisces just like dad, we are 2 days apart.

Happy Birthday Jack!!! :) :)

Thanks JB!

WOW! Time flies doesn't it? Happy belated birthday to the little guy :thumbsup_anim:

Thanx Cliff! Jack has received his well wishes as i scrolled through the posts with him on my lap.

Happy Birthday Jack !!!!

Thanx JDS!

Looks like he's had some great times! Nice video and Happy Birthday!

Yup...fun times....more to come this year i'm sure!