Got out with some friends

misfish

Couldnt asked for a better day to be out on the hard water.Good friends and great weather and even some fish.

This guy knows how to catch fish. :thumbsup_anim:

icefishing2012006-1.jpg

Hole shot.

icefishing2012008.jpg

A nice natural laker released to play another day.

icefishing2012009.jpg

Andys young lad Matt,nailed a nice fish aswell. On the side hooks as you can see.

icefishing2012010.jpg

I hooked into a nice fish,but my MONO broke. :wallbash:

Terry well,was Terry.Praying to the gods.LOL

icefishing2012012.jpg

Andy not sure as Terry and I had to leave early.

Good to see everyone again.

As for back ground shots,there were a 1000 guys out there,so Im sure the WWW will see it,s share.LOL

Good to see it was a great morning on the ice! I, unfortunately, got stuck in the shop... :wallbash:

.... I'll tell yah now though, the guy that arranged that "mission" is gonna kill ya for the pictures! B):o

Oh.. and Terry, I sometimes wonder if he's part budda ! :D Guess those hooks I gave him on Thursday, so that he had something to fish with, didn't do him any good!!

Edited by irishfield

Good to see it was a great morning on the ice! I, unfortunately, got stuck in the shop... :wallbash:

.... I'll tell yah now though, the guy that arranged that "mission" is gonna kill ya for the pictures! B):o

Like I said Wayne,1000 guys out there. Irt,s not a secret.LMAO.

LOL Bill. How did ya make out? Seen alot of running .LMAO

Those 4 guys south of me were running all over the place, lol! I got 3 small lakers, nothing to write home about.. I wanted to stay deeper then everyone else, but everytime I iced a fish, I seemed to get more and more company.. Finally pulled up and went a bit east of you guys to finish the day..

WAY too many guys out there for my liking.. I think I'll be fishing steelhead tomorrow.

Sweet Brian :thumbsup_anim:

Despite the crowds, it was a nice day to get out. Even witnessed my first on-ice argument amongst the crowds (no gloves were dropped) - From what I gathered, parking yourself right next to someone else you don't know and switching on a Marcum LX-5 is not so good for other people's sonars :w00t: It was entertaining nonetheless.

The Williams is 1 lure I have yet to catch anything on...I'm probably doing something wrong :dunno:

Sweet Brian :thumbsup_anim:

Despite the crowds, it was a nice day to get out. Even witnessed my first on-ice argument amongst the crowds (no gloves were dropped) - From what I gathered, parking yourself right next to someone else you don't know and switching on a Marcum LX-5 is not so good for other people's sonars :w00t: It was entertaining nonetheless.

The Williams is 1 lure I have yet to catch anything on...I'm probably doing something wrong :dunno:

Mike, I saw a very similar conversation like that as well. I wouldn't doubt we were listening to the same guys.. Was the loud mouth in a black two piece? Any chance one of your buddies was fishing out of a Clam? (Not flip over) I heard the name 'Mike' mentioned a few times, was wondering if it was you, lol.

I went out blind.Left,my finder at home.I did have FH tell me there were fish around as he was 2-3 arms reach away, as was Terry.LOL

Dude that sucks! Especially when 95% of those fish come on the chase.. I hate fishing blind, especially in 120ft of water with a wicked current, lol.

Mike, I saw a very similar conversation like that as well. I wouldn't doubt we were listening to the same guys.. Was the loud mouth in a black two piece? Any chance one of your buddies was fishing out of a Clam? (Not flip over) I heard the name 'Mike' mentioned a few times, was wondering if it was you, lol.

That may have been me.LOL

I was trying to learn the ways of the laker chase...A few times when people started to get close with their sonars, I got trigger happy and prematurely started cranking on their interference.LOL

LOL!!! Yeah that happened to me today as well.. I'd have my bait suspended 15ft or so above bottom and thought HOLY CRAP HERE IT COMES!! Then I look over and some guy has his flasher 50ft from me, lol.

I had a fish today rocket up from 120ft to hit 20ft below the hole. As soon as I dropped it down the hole, he came flying off the bottom.. It's too bad he was about 3 lbs!

Edited by BillM