Mercman comes through again

Big Cliff

Ok, so last week I post about needing someone to fix my gas stove. Next thing I know I have a PM from Paul with the name and number of two companies in my area that can help me. I call one of them and Bingo, guy showes up today exactly as promissed. Checks the stove, finds a patially blocked orfice, cleans it, checks everything out, fires it up and tells me it looks good!

Well Paul, I don't know if you saved another marrige but you sure made my wife want to meet you!

Thank you again my friend!

blush.gif

My pleasure Cliff.

Short story. I had an old lady come into my store this morning.Need a bake element for an old Moffat range. I mean OLD !!!!! circa 1959.

I called a buddy here who owns a used appliance shop around the corner. He had a used one one !!! Sent my guy out the back door, picked it up at the store while i listened to her stories about baking pies etc.

Gave it to her no charge, and she just dropped off an aple pie for me!!!clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Cliff I know Merc will just say ya ya , all in a days work ..But you know ,I know and anyone here that has been in the need of what he can help with know, "WHAT A GREAT GUY " modess as you are Merc , you desearve to be reconized as a great member to our community. A great big shout out to MERC , YOU DA MAN AGAIN >>> B

Well Paul, I don't know if you saved another marrige but you sure made my wife want to meet you!

Ok, I have it figured out, you give us advice and parts to get to our wives!!! :whistling:

All kidding aside Paul, you have a heart of gold. :worthy: I'll bet you are going to enjoy that apple pie.

Cheers.

blush.gif

My pleasure Cliff.

Short story. I had an old lady come into my store this morning.Need a bake element for an old Moffat range. I mean OLD !!!!! circa 1959.

I called a buddy here who owns a used appliance shop around the corner. He had a used one one !!! Sent my guy out the back door, picked it up at the store while i listened to her stories about baking pies etc.

Gave it to her no charge, and she just dropped off an aple pie for me!!!clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Don't bite into it too hard...it's where she put the old bake element. :)

Good thing they're bringing you food Paul, as if you keep giving stuff away you'll be eatin at the soup kitchen! :)

Heres another guy will give you the shirt off his back , and half his back too .So so many great people here , Irish ,hope all is well ,Members this guy is the real thing , no better ...

Good thing they're bringing you food Paul, as if you keep giving stuff away you'll be eatin at the soup kitchen! smile.gif

Look whos talkin Waynewhistling.gif I've heard a few stories about you too.

Never met a more generous group of people in my life!!

Heres another guy will give you the shirt off his back , and half his back too .So so many great people here , Irish ,hope all is well ,Members this guy is the real thing , no better ...

LOL Bruce, keep telling those tales.... after the last year and a half, I'm getting pretty close to that line up with Paul!

Moral to the story Cliff... always keep your orfices clean !

Please lord don't let this thread get locked up . i just want to say a few words and then i'll go away i promise . YOUR OK PAUL ! ................................................................................................................................

It's really too bad all my appliances are only 6 years old. I did manage to get a tiny turner (screw driver) from Paul but I'll have to wait for a service call?

6 years old eh Blair?....So i guess i`ll be hearing from ya real soon thenwhistling.gif

Please lord don't let this thread get locked up . i just want to say a few words and then i'll go away i promise . YOUR OK PAUL ! ................................................................................................................................

Ronny Ronny Ronny.........I dont know how ya do itdunno.gifrofl2.gif

Cliff I know Merc will just say ya ya , all in a days work ..But you know ,I know and anyone here that has been in the need of what he can help with know, "WHAT A GREAT GUY " modess as you are Merc , you desearve to be reconized as a great member to our community. A great big shout out to MERC , YOU DA MAN AGAIN >>> B

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

We used all our wedding money to buy a complete set of kitchen appliances. Kenmore Elite Series. Washer and dryer are only 3 years old.

Kenmore Elite series are the same as Frigidaire Elite i believe.The main problem with these appliances, is the lack of electrical protection in them.Years ago, there was always 7 or 8 fuses above the control panel. No more.

Just a hint to those with electronic controls/digital clocks, if your oven lite burns out, make sure the switch is in the off position, or better yet, open the breaker in your breaker panel.If not, as you screw the new lite back into the socket, as soon as the center contact touches the middle of the socket, you will blow your clockwallbash.gif Really smart of them to do thiswallbash.gif