Tim Hortons Cups

Twocoda

I see Timmy's up there is catching up to the USA Timmy's...

Last summer I got a Med on the way home from Cliffs and they gave me that little cup....since I was in a hurry to get on the road I just thought they made a mistake and screwed me on the price....What was the old small....coffee in a shot glass... :rolleyes:

its horse crap...

they have been advertising bigger cup sizes but no increase in price...

2 "old" large coffees is the same price as 2 "new" medium coffees...

2 "new" large coffees is more $$$ then 2 "old" large coffees

all they did was introduce that 24oz monstrosity...

I'm bitter LOL

Twiggs in North Bay offers WAY better coffee, slightly cheaper, don't pay a CEO x-large coffee cups worth of money and their food isn't made to meet minimum food quality standards. I'll be happy if I ever make money shorting Tim Hortons stock.

Can u tell I have a hate-on for Tims? Haha

They are just trying to keep up with McDonalds becasue people are discovering that McDonalds coffee is far better for a cheaper price.

I prefer Timmy's because it's a stronger cup of coffee but McDonalds is OK...and right now ANY size at Mc D's is $.79 per cup....can't beat that with a Ugly Stick....however Starbuck's has them all beat... :clapping:

I'm sure it's a lot cheaper for Tim Hortons to run a single size in the US and Canada. They've had these monster cups in NY for as long as I can remember. Anytime Mike and I would go fish some NY tribs, I'd always forget, order a XL and shake my head when it's handed to me through the window, lol.

Heres DIFFERENT TWIST TO THIS THREAD , i asked a young person not all that long ag if they could tell me if they knew what Tim Hortons did for a living , they could'nt answer the question , any body here under thirty years of age want to take a stab at it , i am sure others will be surprized to find out .

Heres DIFFERENT TWIST TO THIS THREAD , i asked a young person not all that long ag if they could tell me if they knew what Tim Hortons did for a living , they could'nt answer the question , any body here under thirty years of age want to take a stab at it , i am sure others will be surprized to find out .

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW but I'm a bit over 30 years old....