Tim Hortons Cups

Twocoda

Aren't they just switching back to the sizes they used to sell.?

I always remember back in the day, they had way bigger cups. Then they downsized, with out a big dog and pony show. Now they're just bumping it back up to what it was before...???

Yup, one of my dad's neighbours was none other then the person Dave is talking about above. I won't give away the answer! lol!

Eric Nesterenko, Pit Martin, Chico Maki, Doug Mohnes, Bill White, Keith Magnusun (RIP), Jim Pappin... Gotta be one of these dudes.

Eric Nesterenko, Pit Martin, Chico Maki, Doug Mohnes, Bill White, Keith Magnusun (RIP), Jim Pappin... Gotta be one of these dudes.

keep tryin

edit: one of the TP alumni and played his final season as a Leaf

Edited by dave524

Tim Horton was playing for the Buffalo Sabres at the time of his death....instead of taking the team bus to Toronto he drove his Pantera sports car to the game in Toronto because he had family and friends he wanted to spend time with after the game...Punch Imlach the first GM of the Sabres allow Tim to do this....he partied with friends and family after the game and had a horrible accident where authorities figured he was going in excess of 100 miles per hour when he missed a curve and hit a concrete culvert and throw from the vehicle because he was not wearing a seat belt. He died the way he played the game.....

Rest in Peace Tim

A Pantara but you're pretty good on the rest Skip! :)

Yep... Pantera ... 70's Supercar ...330hp 351 Ford ... 160mph..

My brother has an autographed Victoriaville stick signed by Tim himself .... And on a side note .. I like the new cup size ... I now have one XL instead of 2 x L ( last weeks XL) it's saving me about 14$ a week.

♪♫ Tim Horton's cup I fill you up, Let's have a Coffee!! let's have a Coffee!!, I love you Tim Horton's cup, I lift you up proceed to Drive Thru proceed to Drive Thru ♪♫

Randy.

:canadian:

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

I go to Timmies today and place my order to the lady. I asked for a large double double. She says "are you aweare of our new sizes?" I said yes I am. She then says "so you would still like a large double double?" I said yes please.

So I pull up to the window and she hands me this....

CIMG2464.jpg

They have known about this for months and still use XL lids? That is where it is going to be confusing for customers.

OK, for a free 6 pack of Coors Lite( I drink a vaguely similar product called beer but don't know what to do with this stuff) name 1 other NHLer who owned a donut shop(maybe several).

Eddie Shack

Wayne, there still is a shop in Caledon on Hwy 10 that has his name on it!

Edited by Rattletrap2

OK, for a free 6 pack of Coors Lite( I drink a vaguely similar product called beer but don't know what to do with this stuff) name 1 other NHLer who owned a donut shop(maybe several).

ohhhhhhh its on the tip of my tounge.....i know it was in St. Thomas ontario....but i cant THINK.... :wallbash:

i wasnt thinking of Eddie Shack

Edited by Twocoda

Dunkin Donuts after Keith Duncan...........or Robin's Donuts after Robyn Regehr? :rofl2:

Eddie Shack

Wayne, there still is a shop in Caledon on Hwy 10 that has his name on it!

Indeed... and it is STILL there!

Now... can anyone tell me where the first Tim Hortons opened? Specifically what street etc... and no cheating using google... there is a huge plaque on this location...

Also what other city has more Tim's then any other per capita....