Now to recover

Live2fish85

Thanks Lew, Chris and Rick. Rick your right about that the baby is going to be here soon. I just hope that I am recovered and able to get a job. The compnay I was working for laid off a bunch of people so it doesn't look like I will be going back there.

As for the fishing I hope to get out alot earlier then spring. I wont be able to go to the niagara for some steelhead but I think ice fishing will be very do-able. That is if we get any ice this year around here.

Edited by Live2fish85

Thanks Lew, Chris and Rick. Rick your right about that the baby is going to be here soon. I just hope that I am recovered and able to get a job. The compnay I was working for laid off a bunch of people so it doesn't look like I will be going back there.

As for the fishing I hope to get out alot earlier then spring. I wont be able to go to the niagara for some steelhead but I think ice fishing will be very do-able. That is if we get any ice this year around here.

I wouldn't even consider fishing for steel until your 100%...Too much adrenaline involved :lol:

Sounds like your going to have your hands full soon enough anyways !! Congrads on your upcoming edition :)

Good excuse to get a gas auger dontcha think ? Hope the post op recovery goes smoothly and your ticker is 110% when season opener hits next spring !

I was thinking either a gas auger or a good friend lol. As for being a 110% I hope so as well seeing as I am going for a week long musky trip for the opener.