need advice,, washing my floater suit

bobkayla

the wife won"t even go near it.i wan"t to clean it but don"t want to ruin it either,,if i put in the washing machine on cold will this harm it?

Leave it alone. It'll float better if you don't touch it. In the meantime, it appears you've found the ideal place to hide your spending money.

If you don't need a hiding place for your cash, this is the proper way to look after your suit....not only your brand, all brands.

Wash the suit with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Do NOT have dry cleaned, do NOT use bleach and NEVER put it in a drier. Only put the suit away once it has dried completely else you will find mildew stains on it.

That's it, that's all.

Hand washed my Mustang one-piece floater suit with warm water and mild soap. Rinsed well and hung to dry. Now when I put it on I have biceps like "popeye". Chest and leg areas are ok; just the insulation material in the arms that balled-up.

I have mustang integrity one piece suit and I wash it 3week ago by hands.. haha man it feels like freeking ton once you soak it water and try to squeeze haha.. you'll know what I mean.. I didnt used a brush, thought I may damage the suit so pure hands washing.... used Spray wash called resolve... apply to all the dirty area and leave it for about ten minutes and start washing it helps to take out the stain and so on.... gudluck washing hahaha

bfisher

Edited by bfisher

If you don't need a hiding place for your cash, this is the proper way to look after your suit....not only your brand, all brands.

Wash the suit with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Do NOT have dry cleaned, do NOT use bleach and NEVER put it in a drier. Only put the suit away once it has dried completely else you will find mildew stains on it.

That's it, that's all.

Oh Roy....Your so domesticated :)