need some positive thoughts and prayers

Well, as far as I know the surgery went well. We don't know the outcome yet because the doctor never talked to us and even if he did he wouldn't be able to tell us if he got everything without further testing.

Mom is doing well, she is in a lot of pain and is very nautious. We're not sure if it is from the anesthetics or from the morphine she was given after the surgery. Either way she wasn't feeling well when we brought her home yesterday. As for my dad,well, god help him lol. I love my dad to death but the man is kind of useless when it comes to taking care of himself or my mom. So, I've taken the next few days of work off to take care of my mom and babysit my dad lol.

Hopefully she slept well last night because I know I didn't lol$

I'm sure no matter how crappy your mom feels, she's happy to be home, and to have you around for a few days to keep her company.

Good on ya.

Best Wishes for a speedy complete recovery.

My grandmother is 82, and has survived two rounds of cancer both over 20 years ago.

Yes, her surgery went well. We brought her home yesterday afternoon and she was in rough shape. She was very nautious from the anesthetic and morphine. I stayed with them until late last night. So needless to say I didn't get much sleep because my dad being an old fashion dad, can't really take care of himself.

This morning I woke up and helped get my kids ready for school and headed over there. When I showed up my mom was a different person. She was up and about feeling better but still in pain. So I helped out at their place, but man, I forgot how boring it was there lol.

Thanks for the support guys! She has to wait a week for the results from her lymph nodes to see if the cancer has spread.