If you won the lottery?

jedimaster

fish with the wife till she caught a double digit Pickerel.

Wait a minute.A lotto winning may not be enough. :)

LMAO

Oh are you going to get a slap Paul. :rofl2::rofl2:

Can you say

New truck

New house

New home trailer,to do every Nascar race of the season.

I might fish during the travels. :clapping:

Hell, win or not, I'm seriously considering this place. It's a "Bucket List" sort of thingy. I disovered this place through a fella by the name of "Denny Crane". No, I'm not, knowingly, going to expire anytime soon.

Having said that, I'm flying out to Longview Alberta next month to see an iconic, singer/songwriter, before he passes or I do. Basically, he'll be playing in his backyard. His ranch is just down the road. Again, it's a "Bucket List" sort of thing.

Next, would be to get myself a damned good rabbit dog, something that might actually place in a fied trial. Hahaha

Edited by nofish4me

I would probably buy a nice little spot on the Vedder River in Chilliwack. I spent two weeks this summer fishing that river and it is so beautiful. What an awesome river. It was my first time float fishing for salmon and I am hooked. Caught lots of Sockeyes but they are closed all season and had to be released. My first three days I was skunked but after I figured it out I was into the Red Springs. The absolute best Salmon I have ever tasted. Its a small run so the fishing pressure is miminal. Next year I am going back around the end of Sept, early Oct when the river is full of all the Salmon species. Tarpon fishing on the fly sounds interesting. Have to go to Florida for that one. Peacock Bass fishing for sure and White Sturgeon on the Fraser. World class Lakers on Lake Athabasca and Atlantic Salmon fishing in Newfoundland. That one is already in the works. Just to name a few.

It would allow me to put the time in and fish the way I want to.

I'd love to fish the FLW tour.

Take atleast a week to prefish each event, bring the wife and kids with me in one of those huge touring buses. The gals can shop their little faces off while I fish. Would be fun to not fish for the money, but for the competition against the fish and other anglers only.

It would be nice to have my morning coffee on a dock every morning too. Preferably on a Muskoka lake.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i would like to do a steelhead bum trip from alaska to oregon. a few months of sleeping outside, drinking excessively, and steel.

labrador brook trout sounds pretty good as well.