Here we go again

Loonietoon

Well just a quick update on my wife... Seems now she has to go through Radiation treatment to try to get rid of the dam Cancer.. Seems that they still found some in the limpnodes(spelling) then after that see how it is then back in for more Chemo.. Sorry for the rant.

Well just a quick update on my wife... Seems now she has to go through Radiation treatment to try to get rid of the dam Cancer.. Seems that they still found some in the limpnodes(spelling) then after that see how it is then back in for more Chemo.. Sorry for the rant.

I as well as others im sure, are praying for her wellnes. I said it once, I said it twice, If theres any thing you need my friend dont hesitate to call and ask. And I do mean it sincerely.

My father never had a fighting chance, your better half does.

We are here for you if need so, Kelvin.

Even if its a shoulder budgood.gif

Kelvin, i just happen to have a few pounds of prayers left for you. I will send them to you right now.

Keep the faith buddy

Paul

I got a few pounds of prayers lying around also...will send them up right away !

Do you remember back in the 60's when they found a vacine for polio? you do not hear of polio today. I pray that they would find a cure/vacine for cancer. BUT do they want a cure for cancer? How much money would the doctors, hospitals, drug companies and research would loss. Cancer is BIG money. But we need to pray for a cure.

• 2 weeks later...