500th Post - lots o pix

Pikeslayer

Well, I've been holding off posting any topics/replies for a while now as I am currently sitting @ 499 posts. The next one makes me a 'guide' and I am looking forward to receive all the free sponsor stuff and cash that goes with the title (feel free to pm me for my mailing address). I wanted to post something 'memorable/special (other than 'nice fish') and have been mulling over some ideas. I couldn't decide on any one in particular, so I will try to squeeze a few into this post.

Most importantly, I have met many new friends on this forum and I look forward to growing 'wiser' together. I am also looking forward to meeting more new members in the weeks to come as we are still working on our 'trip trades' and 'charity charters'.

And I can't forget about the odd good deal I've picked up through the classifieds as well as learning some new and useful tips through general discussion

On a personal note; I have read and followed our members that have endured life changing challenges. I rejoice in their triumphs and grieve in their losses. God bless us all

Okay, now on to fishing. I wanted to put together a fancy dancy you tubey thingy with music and all that jazz. I made an attempt. It didn't go well, so I thought I would just post some of my favourite fishing photos, in no particular order;

[/url]th_sunset.jpg

click on this link

Edited by pikeslayer

500 cool

once you have 1000 post they give you a link to the rest of the boards website

and 10,000

well you will have to wait to see what that gives you

:rofl2:

:sarcasm:

Thx. Fixed it. I had to add an OFC album to the account and make that one public. Should be working now.

Now you have 501. Novelty gone.clapping.gif Now you're just an old fishermanclapping.gif

Honored to have you as a friend Simon

Paul

Good report man.

I hit 999 on a thursday, so I thougt I would go fishing on that coming weekend and make a nice report. Held of posting for a few days..

Everything that would have gone wrong that weekend did. I actually forgot my tackle box at home.... :wallbash:

I think I ended up making my post 1000 replying to one of Brians threads.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the replies and pm's (yes, I will try to post more up to date fishing reports).

I think I'll stick around for another 500 if the mods/admins will let me.

So in all seriousness, when do the freebies and cash starts to flow ???rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Tighlines to all,

Slayer

Hey everyone. Thanks for the replies and pm's (yes, I will try to post more up to date fishing reports).

I think I'll stick around for another 500 if the mods/admins will let me.

So in all seriousness, when do the freebies and cash starts to flow ???rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Tighlines to all,

Slayer

PSlayer........great 500 post.....Looking forward the the 1K post.....now about the money flowing in.....get a BIG grill and sell some NP Chicken.... :whistling:

Bob

Hey Simon, I was waiting for your 500th post before my report on our outings as well! :whistling:

(I haven't had a tonne of time and still haven't navigated through that Photobucket thingy you pointed me towards. :unsure: )

I know, I've still got a picture of a nice salmon in one hand and a bunch of bananas in the other! :angel:

Who knew you weren't supposed to bring bananas fishing. :oops:

Great pics. I'll TRY to get a few of ours up as well. Oh yah, and thanks for doing the charity portion of things for Fishing for Tyler. As you know Sue, Brent & I had a great time!

Hey Simon, I was waiting for your 500th post before my report on our outings as well! whistling.gif

(I haven't had a tonne of time and still haven't navigated through that Photobucket thingy you pointed me towards. unsure.gif )

I know, I've still got a picture of a nice salmon in one hand and a bunch of bananas in the other! angel.png

Who knew you weren't supposed to bring bananas fishing. oops.gif

Great pics. I'll TRY to get a few of ours up as well. Oh yah, and thanks for doing the charity portion of things for Fishing for Tyler. As you know Sue, Brent & I had a great time!

In the words of beloved Jimmy Durante ''Thats not a banana.....Thats his Nose !!!!''rofl2.gif