Just bought a lund!!

krawler

Just needed to share my news with somebody. its been a dream of mine for a couple of years and finally coming true. the boat is a 1600 Alaskan SS with a 75hp yamaha 4 stroke!!! boat being delivered in early june. called every marina in ontario and found a price $3 g's less than everyone else. really happy.

Been asking a lot of boat related questions on the board recently and would like to thank everyone for there thoughts and opinions. a lot of knowledgeable folks on here and i value your opinions.

now saving for some dipsy equipment for lake o, already have the riggers, additional transducers for fish finder and im all set. camping with a lund on northern lakes should be awesome too ... oh and need a bow mounted trolling motor too ... that will be my next question coming up.

thanks again

krawler

Boys and their toys...gotta love it !! Congrats Krawler! Have a ball on the water.

And Taper...Merc is the only choice if you go full package pre-install from the factory for 2007...many dealers still buy boat and motor seperate to appease the customer.