THE FINAL TALLY - AMAZING!

Ok Folks - We did a quick count saturday afternoon with all the pledges we had on hand and pledge sheets that were turned in at the time. But once we got all the final pledge sheets dropped off, last minute donations in, and all the money IN OUR HANDS and accounted for we ended up ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING our goal!!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... Our final tally, with all cash and checks finally in hand and accounted for is.....

$15,645

IMG_1111.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY INVOLVED! I'm back in the office so I have to bounce for now but I wanted to let everybody know just how amazing it turned out to be!

Totally AWESOME!!! :clapping::thumbsup_anim: That number will grow a bit more as I had forgot to mail my cheque until late Friday. :wallbash: Should have it today or tomorrow though. :)

Thank you Fish-A-Thon Team 2011!!!! Ryan, you've certainly started a great thing here. $20, 000 next year??

Thanks to all of you who put in the work to help raise awareness for the fight against this terrible disease and also help to raise angling awareness and show the compassion and good heartedness in the angling community as a whole. Lots of negative things make news - so it is very heartening to see something positive also make the news and be a big deal. Good on ya all.