Here we go again GAS PRICES

I also filled up at 1.29 and it was chaos!!Because I came into the station from the South entrance and the lineup was longer from the North, there were some getting angry at us drivers in the smaller lines for butting in(apparently). I guess I could have done a U-turn but on a busy 4 lane road that's not a good idea.....There are few winners when two lines from opposite directions try to feed three lanes of a gas station...ouch

I don't have one, but my common law wife does.

Ahh to bad you live in Tbay..Id ask to take your wife out for a coffee once a week :sarcasm: ..This sure sucks.

BTW nice pic Dan!! Dion sure can clock them!! Go Canada Go!! were 6 and 0!! :clapping:

Edited by tb4me

Ahh to bad you live in Tbay..Id ask to take your wife out for a coffee once a week :sarcasm: ..This sure sucks.

BTW nice pic Dan!! Dion sure can clock them!! Go Canada Go!! were 6 and 0!! :clapping:

She gets her share of friends asking for just that. She limits it to just a few close family members on my side or else she'll get audited. Our rez is just on the outskirts of town and they sell gas to non natives for about 10 cents per litre cheaper than in town. And I'd guess that 75% of smokers here are smoking native cigs. You don't need a card to buy cigs. In these times you have to save a buck when you can.

And yes, I've been keeping my eye on the mens world hockey tourney. Good stuff so far.

This is when your glad to be a 5 km drive to work, and 2 km to the lake (Simcoe). I do feel for those that dont have this luxury,,,,,,,,Did I say luxury? Sure glad I made the move 20 some odd years ago.

You got that right!!

I'm now 3km to work and 4km or less to 6 lakes. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Guest LivingLegend

Dang, it goes to 1.29 and people are lining up like its cheap or something. Its exactly what they want....soon it will be 1.60 and we will thinking 1.40 is sooooo cheap. I give up.dunno.gif

I had grand plans to go camping a bunch of time this summer in the far north....not looking good when it costs you 200 in fuel just to get there and home...sigh. AT least i have some sweet places to camp within an hours drive. I am going to have to check out the reservation when i am fishing the area.

After midnight and additional 6.5 cent per liter. In the GTA 1.39 +

Something about a flood in Luisiana may damage refineries.

Filled up for 1.29.9 and that was not a treat.

We get fed so much crap here. In Michigan the price of gas dropped today to = $1 per litre. So much for the flood.

Many people(HARPER) ordinary people were happy (2)weeks back with the election.

Mr. Harper has been the guy cheer leading these price increases (2cents) per litre

every week this year. We can't afford this government for (4years) not even (4) more

months. The states are paying (85cents) a litre for gas.

Yet I still had massive pick ups flying by me on the highway this morning. They must have been racing to the gas pumps to get the $1.30/litre gas before it went up. I can't imagine filling up one of those things. I shouldn't be saying this because I'm sure most of the OFC members drive large pick ups to tow their boats, so I don't mean to offend anyone, just don't know how anyone can afford to drive one.

Guest LivingLegend

Zero increase here in the Niagara Region but Im sure it will change soon. Oh ya...........I hate gas....................heres to the oil companies raping us of our cashasshat.gifasshat.gifasshat.gif

It's a wonder they don't run out of excuses for gas going up. :rofl2: I think they herd I was going fishing next week, :sarcasm: so there going to put it up. $6.00 a gallon. It's getting hard to swallow, $30.00 to fill one 5 gallon boat tank. :wallbash:

How can they justify putting it up $0.30 a gallon over night. :devil:

Edited by Fish Farmer