osama bin ladan DEAD

chessy

Obama did what Bush failed to do and that's going to piss off a lot of Obama haters like yourself... Your bias is comical at best.

The bottom line is that a very bad man is gone. The world isn't necessarily a safer place, but it should help the nation heal.

Oh, did you feel the same when Bush was in office and our MILITARY captured

Saddam Hussein and brought him to justice....it was our MILITARY on both of these criminals that did the job...not the man in the White House...your bias is not comical.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Oh, did you feel the same when Bush was in office and our MILITARY captured

Saddam Hussein and brought him to justice...

and that was done on whose orders?

George Dubya's... so yes, Bush gets credit for taking down Hussein. The military is a tool in doing so.

There is no bias in that.

I've seen you cut down Obama for EVERYTHING he's ever been mentioned in... Whether you like it or not, part of Obama's legacy will be catching Osama bin Laden.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Obama did what Bush failed to do and that's going to piss off a lot of Obama haters like yourself... Your bias is comical at best.

What he's saying is that Bush sent the mission to get him, not Obama. Just because command changed doesn't necessarily mean one did what the other couldn't. More of a joint effort over a 10 year span. If Obama was in charge in 2001 the same forces would've been sent and the same result would've happened and likely in the same timeframe. Infact it almost never even happened, considering they found the home owners of Osama's hideout from questioning Guantanamo Bay prisoners. If you remember Obama last year ordered to put an end to Guantanamo Bay. It's a good thing he reversed that decision in March of this year.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

What he's saying is that Bush sent the mission to get him, not Obama. Just because command changed doesn't necessarily mean one did what the other couldn't. More of a joint effort over a 10 year span. If Obama was in charge in 2001 the same forces would've been sent and the same result would've happened and likely in the same timeframe. Infact it almost never even happened, considering they found the home owners of Osama's hideout from questioning Guantanamo Bay prisoners. If you remember Obama last year ordered to put an end to Guantanamo Bay. It's a good thing he reversed that decision in March of this year.

i respectfully disagree.

it's not the same mission, the same generals, or the same director of the CIA. it's obama's people that were conducting the operations, and america's military was the tool to execute them. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but like i said, this will be part of Obama's legacy whether you like it or not.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

i respectfully disagree.

it's not the same mission, the same generals, or the same director of the CIA. it's obama's people that were conducting the operations, and america's military was the tool to execute them. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but like i said, this will be part of Obama's legacy whether you like it or not.

Obviously yes this is true, it will go down in history books that he was in charge when he was killed and he did the speech afterwards.

This was too funny not to post assuming you recognize the original:

obamamissionaccomplishe.jpg

So I'm watching CNN an hour ago, and they throw in this line" The DNA evidence shows this to be Osama Bin Laden. His body was disposed of at sea" then carried on the discussion casually.

This is not gonna be accepted very well, I hope they are going to prove this action actually took place. I'm not one for conspiracies etc, but 3000 families would like some sort of evidence/explanation I'm sure.

Edited by manitoubass2

So I'm watching CNN an hour ago, and they throw in this line" The DNA evidence shows this to be Osama Bin Laden. His body was disposed of at sea" then carried on the discussion casually.

This is not gonna be accepted very well, I hope they are going to prove this action actually took place. I'm not one for conspiracies etc, but 3000 families would like some sort of evidence/explanation I'm sure.

Osama was shot in the head and I'm going to guess more than once considering they were ordered to kill. It would not be a pretty photo for the news although I'm sure they'll either end up releasing it or it'll get leaked (The one out there right now is fake).

The explanation I read on cnn.com was because they did not want his body brought back to US soil, in fear that others will use his grave as a worshiping ground. Makes complete sense to me.

Osama was shot in the head and I'm going to guess more than once considering they were ordered to kill. It would not be a pretty photo for the news although I'm sure they'll either end up releasing it or it'll get leaked (The one out there right now is fake).

The explanation I read on cnn.com was because they did not want his body brought back to US soil, in fear that others will use his grave as a worshiping ground. Makes complete sense to me.

I see your point, but we are a desensitized world these days. 10 years ago I watched people jump from a burning building live on television, a few bullet holes is really no different. I also watched JFK's brain spatter across a car.

I think showing the evidence right away would be more good than harm, but thats just my opinion.

Morning radio here in Cleveland (The Maxwell Show) says Obama gave the order....and in so doing, pulled off the ultimate "drive by"!!

Certainly no love lost for the man, but after all, he is just a figure head. His followers still roam the earth.

How can you say he didn't do anything? HE'S THE PRESIDENT!

And he did what the conservatives failed to do... It must really piss them off that a black man with a muslim name was at the helm when Bin Laden was finally found...

If the guy does something right then it he "didn't do anything", but if something bad happens the finger pointing starts....

You have to remember the intel about Osama was given 4 years ago, They knew where he was the whole time but they "had" to wait. So in retrospect Bush was the original president who started this whole OP. With that being said Obama was just at the Helm, Perfect for the next election if you ask me?!?!?! All the US did was buy some time so they had a excuse to be there longer and now everyone has forgotten all the hardship over the last 10 years cause they found a dying man on Dialysis and shot him in the head 10yrs later. Like BillM said too little to late. All this for figure face? Come on if anyone thinks this is any step closer to any resolution they are kidding them selves. It is too bad Obama will be known to have taken the most iconic figure face out in the century and not the misleading, lying false promising man he is. Take the time to actually think what he has done, if you are not sure ask one of our American neighbours I am sure they will tell you the truth. I believe if they had the body, instead of following the muslim religion and putting him to rest before sunrise the next day they should have casted his face like they did Mussolini and put it on display. That for me would have been closure. Not dropping his body in the ocean and claiming his DNA matched the family strain and we identified him by facial and body recognizing software. Not enough closure for this one.

On that note I am happy for the people that lost a loved one over the ordeal, now there is a sliver of justification for these poor people. The energy and emotion at ground zero would have been unparalleled, would have liked to experienced that.

so is that the smoking gun theory

or the grassy knoll theory

or is he really a g'old

No theory at all this is all information from the great CNN and fox news. I have no theories, certainly not bright enough to conclude my own theories :P

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I believe if they had the body, instead of following the muslim religion and putting him to rest before sunrise the next day they should have casted his face like they did Mussolini and put it on display. That for me would have been closure.

you can't gouge 3000 eyes from a single head my friend.

if escalating tensions between us and the muslims by mutilating his body is your form of closure, i'm not one to argue it. i'm just glad that not everyone is that vengeful, hateful, and malicious because it's what separates me from evil men like him.

you can't gouge 3000 eyes from a single head my friend.

if escalating tensions between us and the muslims by mutilating his body is your form of closure, i'm not one to argue it. i'm just glad that not everyone is that vengeful, hateful, and malicious because it's what separates me from evil men like him.

Ahh ic one of those since I heard it on the news it must be right situations.

I believe a eye for a eye is the best remedy. You are said to have killed something like 3000 people but yet we still respect the douches religion and beliefs? Thats a joke IMO. Get him to the states and put it on display for people to see. You have to remember this is iconic possibly the biggest event to happen in our lifetime. I would be the first in line to spit on the little bugger no doubt.

You mean like evil men like Obama? :)

I get what your saying and overall i am not spiteful by any stretch but this is beyond normal circumstances. Call it ignorant, vengeful, hateful what ever you will still does not change the fact that this man was possibly responsible for one of the biggest attacks on American soil, again a completely unique situation.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

don't get me wrong HF, i despise the man. i just sort of think it's messed up to celebrate death.

i think if we brutalized his body and it angered muslims, that would be exactly what bin laden would want.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

and the us is responsible for how many attacks on foreign soil???? eye for an eye is right......

If you want anyone to begin to take your statement as anything other than ignorant.... it is U.S. not us. :wallbash:

Art